Nurturing drumming ambition

Corzhens

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Jun 17, 2017
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I had posted some other threads about my nephew who bought a drum set for his plan to organize a band of his own. And he also had grew his hair long for that. But the rock band did not materialize maybe for lack of push. Although his grandma is full support to him, no one in the home gave him moral support. I guess you have to nurture the ambition of a young person so he would have the proper direction. Later on, he strayed into photography and the drumming ambition was gone.

Even if he strayed from his original ambition, it's good to know that you gave him the support he needed. As for myself, I've been saving for my own drum set for a long time. This ambition is one I know it won't ever fade, but I guess knowing your true passions and ambitions comes with experiences, after years of trials

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back