What's new

Number of bitcoin ATM(s) in your country.

I think you're talking about normal exchange services. You can buy and sell crypto at normal rate using p2p platforms on binance, Huobi and so on. Just that you need to be verified.
Selling your bitcoin on binance peer to peer exchanges is the worst. I have not used it before. But I know someone that have tried it before. He said after agreeing on payments, that like 10 percent was deducted form his money. I don't think I can go for that.

Unfortunately, our government isn't supporting the crypto currency, instead they banned all the exchanging services. I wish our government realize their mistake and lift the restriction of using bitcoins and build ATM machines.

Unfortunately, our government isn't supporting the crypto currency, instead they banned all the exchanging services. I wish our government realize their mistake and lift the restriction of using bitcoins and build ATM machines.
Some countries are looking ahead of the future by tapping into the vast resources of crypto and the blockchain. Countries like ours just focus on blockchain and sideline crypto. Time will tell definitely.

The number of bitcoin ATMs are gradually spreading across board so as to make Exchange much more easier. Currently US has the highest number of Bitcoin ATMs now while my country Nigerla has one bitcoin ATM. How many has your country got?
Till now there is no bitcoin ATM machine in our country.Apart from this, also about banning cryptocurrency in our country.Maybe that's why not a single bitcoin ATM came in our country.

It is very good to have such in my country we don't have bitcoin operate on ATM because I have never use such thing before, I believe if such thing is here it will be very good.

Till now there is no bitcoin ATM machine in our country.Apart from this, also about banning cryptocurrency in our country.Maybe that's why not a single bitcoin ATM came in our country.
If you're referring to Nigeria as a country then you are right because currently there is no bitcoin ATM in the country and the ban on cryptocurrency has been the reason why we don't have bitcoin ATM up to now otherwise considering the cryptocurrency activities in the country who would have have bitcoin ATM.

The number of bitcoin ATMs are gradually spreading across board so as to make Exchange much more easier. Currently US has the highest number of Bitcoin ATMs now while my country Nigerla has one bitcoin ATM. How many has your country got?
I doubt if the US still have these ATMs available because of the ban that the government has placed on them. My country hasn't openly adopted the use of cryptocurrency. I think the country with the highest number of these ATMs is El Salvador.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back