What's new

(now very high withdrawl limit)Got Paid 10$ from ezdoubler(Free Money for Real & No invest)

I just registered for it either now, have a question for you which is have withdrawn before on that site, has anyone do too that you know because I don't want to waste my energy on something that won't pay

I'd be grateful if you could provide payment proof, as I've worked on a number of sites that afterwards decided not to pay after meeting your minimum cash out threshold.

It sounds real. I just joined the website and I was convinced to trade with free 100 coin that I was given.
It is like binary options but I will use free coin to earn real money. Whenever I play with coin and I win I will be credited with real money equivalent to the amount of coin that I used to play.
I have earned some amount of real money so I went to the withdraw to see the minimum payout and I found out that it is $20.
I don't want to waste my time on the website so I did a review of the website and I saw many scam review of the website.
So with my conclusion after I have made my review on the website. I see the website as a scam.

There are so many online project that seems to be something like this which I have already tried to join but it seems not to be working in my end and I don't know the reason why.

I still don't understand what I need to do in this platform. Like others have commented, we need payments through so that we can believe that the site is working and legit. The withdrawal threshold is not bad but I think we need more evidence is to be fully convincing joining the platform

The problem is that if they are still paying because most of them are not always likely to last for a longer period of time, if you are able to confirm that they are paying currently then it is something for people to make money as long as they do not require investment because that is the last thing I will do for now.

If I get you right are you saying that you're somewhat staking the free tokens you get during sign up?
Another thing is you said you get paid when your balance is 0, how then do you get more tokens to stake?
I'll love more information.

We are not investing but we are going to earn. So how does it work then? I seem not to understand the concept. I will appreciate it if you shed more light. More payment proof is required and a detailed explanation

The site seems to be great. But you haven't shown is a payment proof. There are many scam site out there, how can we know you are not trying to scam us.

ezdoubler3.jpg

A legit & completely FREE money earning Site
FREE 100 tokens Signup Bonus
No invest
No Captcha
Example:
0.10$ per win (ex:with 10 token )
ezdoubler4.jpg

+Free tokens per hour (when our token balance is zero-no limit) &
Also,earn many tokens with different offers available.
Minimum:10$ (BTC,LTC,Doge etc.,)
Imp: Need to confirm email after signup.
LINK HERE
Thanks for sharing.
I would have loved to see your proof of payment, you know that has a way of triggering people to signup.

Why would anyone give you free money, there is no such thing as free lunch. I would't want to try a site just because it is being promoted as a site that gives you free money. I believe the OP is only trying to promote his referral link.

We are not investing but we are going to earn. So how does it work then? I seem not to understand the concept. I will appreciate it if you shed more light. More payment proof is required and a detailed explanation

You are right. it seems too promising not to be something dubious in the middle ... if anyone else is working with that application and is really legit, please leave some recent proof of payment. to enlighten everyone.

ezdoubler3.jpg

A legit & completely FREE money earning Site
FREE 100 tokens Signup Bonus
No invest
No Captcha
Example:
0.10$ per win (ex:with 10 token )
ezdoubler4.jpg

+Free tokens per hour (when our token balance is zero-no limit) &
Also,earn many tokens with different offers available.
Minimum:10$ (BTC,LTC,Doge etc.,)
Imp: Need to confirm email after signup.
LINK HERE
Can I withdraw the hundred token bonus? And what kind of task do they offer? Or do I simply just have to claim the token just like on faucet sites?

I am very sure that the members here would buy your product If you explain in details and even tell us how soon we would be able to reach the withdrawal threshold.

Wow. I love this. With this evidence shown to me, I will make sure I participate to in this airdrops. Although a friend just advices me to download discord and he will guide me.

This actually a great sites to earn money, but how does the site work, you didn't explain how you earn that $10. Can you explain further please?

I can categorically say this is a legitimate websites since you have attached your payments proof to show the autenticity of the site, a site that gives free token as a sign up bonus is rare.

Has anyone here also try the site, or can you mentor us alittle about how to about it and how long it took you to earn? How do one go about payment in flat currency?
I just successfully registered on the site, thanks for sharing this information with us, they sent a verification code to my email Also, I create a full time for the site.

Last edited:
I will be very glad if you can give us your payment proof because I have been working on tons of sites which later decided not to pay up after reaching your minimum cash out tread.
I've actually personally seen a lot of projects like this which promises to pay you a certain amount of money upon registration but you can never be able to withdraw the money.

This sounds quite interesting and does it pay in crypto currency or other payment methods. I have been on several earning sites and some of them are just bogus I will like to see payment screenshots and withdrawal.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back