Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I was thinking about this after I saw a post about the Virtual Boy and how it failed. The story is out there so I won't go over the details again, but the VB was a failed console that Nintendo started back in the early 90s. It was like a virtual headset, but was extremely bulky and required you to use a stand to play it. As well, the graphics were just this nasty bright red colors that wasn't fun to look at for long.

Anyway, we all know the VB was a joke of a console, but what if Nintendo tried to make a new one today? One that works like VR headsets on the market today. Nintendo could easily do this and it would probably go over pretty well with Nintendo Fanboys.

Do you think it'd be a fun idea for them to try at it again? Or should the Virtual Boy name be done forever?

I've never using any VR headset to play any kind of video games. I've a problem with having anything covering my eyes. It's why I don't have any playing experience with VR headset. Nintendo is a very big company, I know they only invest in project capable of paying them so much money because it's who they have been able to sustain with the competition from Sony and Microsoft. If they think it's business wise to made a new Virtual Boy VR headset, they will do it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back