Not open for further replies.

Dorcey

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Jan 1, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
The cryptocurrencies users in Nigeria today got a bad news from their government. The government announced that banks should stop any transactions that have to do with cryptocurrencies. Although, Nigeria is not the first country to issue such a warning but do u think this will reduce the number of Nigerians that are into cryptocurrencies? Because right now, Nigeria is rated second in cryptocurrency users. What's your thought on this?

The cryptocurrencies users in Nigeria today got a bad news from their government. The government announced that banks should stop any transactions that have to do with cryptocurrencies. Although, Nigeria is not the first country to issue such a warning but do u think this will reduce the number of Nigerians that are into cryptocurrencies? Because right now, Nigeria is rated second in cryptocurrency users. What's your thought on this?
Please it is not as gloomy and bleak as you think, how can I government stop cryptocurrencies? Your title is wrong.

It say Banks should stop trading or transacting with cryptocurrencies, I will hold cryptos for all i care, I don't plan exchanging in Nigeria, if I want to exchange I do it on apps and transfer to my account.

The present administration is the most insensitive of all time.

It is not possible for Nigerians to stop crypto currencies because not all Nigerians who uses cryptocurrencies are living in Nigeria, there are some informations that the cbn will reverse that decision, so let's consider it to be a temporary decision and the ban on cryptocurrencies in Nigeria will be lifted.

Why will they do that? Why is it that our governments is making us suffer? It Should better be a rumour I don't think it will work because is not everyone that is into cryptocurrency business

There is no way the government of Nigeria can place a ban on cryptocurrency something that is not their control. They might only be able to restrict a little in some areas not ban in any way. I think the statement has a bit of a miss up in it.

The news is just for sensation the authority are already fighting a lost cause. I wasn't expecting a sane regulatory body at this point in time to be backward innovating when the world at large is innovating forward.
Even if it were to work it came too late to the party.

Nigerians won't stop trading and using Bitcoin for transactions. The government through its agency central bank of Nigeria can try all the could but since cryptocurrency is decentralized, it is beyond the control of any government.

Please it is not as gloomy and bleak as you think, how can I government stop cryptocurrencies? Your title is wrong.

It say Banks should stop trading or transacting with cryptocurrencies, I will hold cryptos for all i care, I don't plan exchanging in Nigeria, if I want to exchange I do it on apps and transfer to my account.

The present administration is the most insensitive of all time.
The most incentive indeed, no thinking at all. They will just come out making unfavourable decisions.

This present Nigerian government are the worst government that we have ever had in this country. Cryptocurrencies are the currency of the future and most developed countries are adopting them right now but my country Nigeria decided to ban them in the country, now this is a really backward decision from the government of the day.

The most incentive indeed, no thinking at all. They will just come out making unfavourable decisions.
The president have always made decisions by impulsion, I think maybe Nigerian will know the value of education in electing leaders from now on.
Post automatically merged:

This present Nigerian government are the worst government that we have ever had in this country. Cryptocurrencies are the currency of the future and most developed countries are adopting them right now but my country Nigeria decided to ban them in the country, now this is a really backward decision from the government of the day.
They're very annoying, they have other important work to do, here they are doing what ought not to be their business.

The president have always made decisions by impulsion, I think maybe Nigerian will know the value of education in electing leaders from now on.
Laugh, i think they have to, they need education at the utmost value, they lack it indeed. I don't know how the leaders will just come up a decision that didn't go round the corner to know the importance of it. They just went on and make very bad and unfavourable decision.

Governments around the world like to have centralized control of the ledger, rather than decentralized through Crypto Currencies. There will always be ways around a government ban.

Governments around the world like to have centralized control of the ledger, rather than decentralized through Crypto Currencies. There will always be ways around a government ban.
That I've noticed with some countries. Right from the origin of decentralized currency the world as a whole have doubted its uniqueness and benefits that it offers. Only citing from the cons of the decentralized currencies.

It a news we just received the message the crypto currency have help us a lot in my country if government indeed put a ban on it it will be hard more for us in this country because crypto currency have help us much in this country it help reduce poverty

I don't really know why Nigeria is moving backwards, I don't know why they want to ban Bitcoin, it's very painful because many people were making money through Bitcoin but now they have to hurrily and sell all their coin

They are going back to the stone age.when countries are adopting cryptocurrency they are here baning it.americam government is making money out of it in the form tax.they collect tax from anyone buying cryptocurrency and our government here cannot see how to make money from it.i hard from other people that we can still do the business using p2p.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back