What's new

Next 6 months bitcoin price

Although we may not be able to give the correct answer about the price of any cryptocurrency because of the high volatility, but we're expecting the price of bitcoins to be almost 80,000 dollars in the next 6 months from now.

In April bitcoin was $64, then it began to drop price, currently it is little less than $40K. Some people are sayng the price will g down to $20K or even $10K

we actually predicted that the price of bitcoins will reach 100,000 dollars before the year is out but from all what we are seeing here it is likely possible that the price of bitcoins might not reach even 70,000 dollars before the year runs out because of a serious crash in cryptocurrency now.

I believe next six months BTC price will on the improve, it will get better and investors who endured this disheartening moment will enjoy it that time.

Bitcoin is almost $50,000 and if it eventually reach the $50,000 mark today or tomorrow hopefully, if means some of the predictions has come to reality. What do you think will likely be the price of Bitcoin six months after it reach $50,000. State your reasons . Thanks.
Sadly today bitcoin has dropped down up $29k price value and this is indeed a cause of concern because there is fear of further fall in price.

Well in the next month we will be rounding this year up and I think Bitcoin would be doing well and it's even possible the 100k predictions year end might come true too

I don’t know where your source of getting bitcoin price us from but i just check bitcoin price on blockchain and it’s no where reach $50000.I believe bitcoin might not even go up to $40000 again talk less of reaching &50000

I don’t know where your source of getting bitcoin price us from but i just check bitcoin price on blockchain and it’s no where reach $50000.I believe bitcoin might not even go up to $40000 again talk less of reaching &50000
When you want to make comments ensure you read up and get the gist , the thread was created February when bitcoin was pumping , everyone understands that this is bearish moment and the price could recovers soon.

With the way bitcoins is going down as a result of the bearish run to projects it next 6 months price might be a difficult thing to do. The coin has been experiencing a serious dip which keeps going deeper and it is yet to be stable.

From the $50k of the OP Bitcoin is now less than $40k and today it is pegged at $33k. Such a big slide from the quoted price in February that traders are now thinking of the possible reasons why Bitcoin and other crypto coins are sliding down in prices. There's the Elon Musk tweet. There's also the China ban. But there's the El Salvador recognition to counter the negative.

Six months from now will be the end of 2021. The end of 2020 was very favorable for crypto currencies as mst of the currencies gained a lot of value (bitcoin went up by 400 percent)

If the Bitcoin price we're seeing today gets to the amount of $50000, the price will shoot up to $100000 and more in the next six months or before as predicted

It is no longer easy to trace or predict the price of bitcoins is the time it has been talk of good standard just like dollar. It is possible for the price of bitcoins to surpass $50k before the end of the year.

Well in the midst of the bull run came the crash that saw it fall to 29k. It's recovering as we speak and trying to gain ground at 40k. If the market recovers, we should see it at 100k. It'll reach its all time high first before shooting for 100.

Bitcoin has really fallen, from it's all time high at $60k to $39k as at yesterday but the market is starting to recover now even not like before so the next six months, Bitcoin should be fully back on it's feet.

Bitcoin is almost $50,000 and if it eventually reach the $50,000 mark today or tomorrow hopefully, if means some of the predictions has come to reality. What do you think will likely be the price of Bitcoin six months after it reach $50,000. State your reasons . Thanks.
Bitcoin has already passed the $50k level. It has reached the $60k and made an all time high price. It was pushed high or triggered when Elon Musk company Tesla bought $1.3 billion of bitcoin. I really regret that I sold my bitcoin when it was at $30k. I did not expect it can come up to the $60k level. I should have lots of money by now if I had not sold it.

If you're holding cryptocurrencies you need to be very strategic when you want to sell and you shouldn't sell all at once you do that bit by bit likewise if you want to invest in it also don't always do panic sales.

In the following a half year, bitcoin worth would be assessed at $75-80$ per one bitcoin. My reasons are; on the grounds that the measure of exchanging and exchange been finished with the coin is going higher ordinary and furthermore the world richest men on earth and other carefully slanted men are now contributing and considering this to be money as another monster to take over soon.
Did you mean $75k per Bitcoin? I don't think Bitcoin can go as low as $75 you mentioned. The lowest it has gone in last few years was $3k I believe during 2018.

It's so unfortunate that after 6 months of this post, bitcoin is way less than $45,000. Cryptos are so flexible and volatile... There price can be accurately predicted. We can only try to forecast

BTC is a coin that is always in-demand to Cryptocurrency lovers. The coin is just rovering around $35,000-$40,000 at the moment. Their is a chance to see the coin reaching at least $80,000 before 2022.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back