Next 6 months bitcoin price

ahmedo24

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 9, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Bitcoin is almost $50,000 and if it eventually reach the $50,000 mark today or tomorrow hopefully, if means some of the predictions has come to reality. What do you think will likely be the price of Bitcoin six months after it reach $50,000. State your reasons . Thanks.

Volatile cryptocurrency movement are hardly predictable. There’s no analysis that make back up anyone’s predictions. Predictions may seem useless in cryptocurrency world but sometimes it works. With bitcoin’s current rate of increase, there’s a little probability that its price will hit $80,000 by October of this year. Its price currently sit at $2,000 below $50,000 hopefully it continues to surge

The price of cryptocurrency like bitcoins can reach almost hundred thousand dollars in the next 5 months from now because that is what is out as predicted on January this year that the price of bitcoins might reach that amount as they said and from all indication it is going towards way
Post automatically merged:

The price of cryptocurrency like bitcoins can reach almost hundred thousand dollars in the next 5 months from now because that is what is out as predicted on January this year that the price of bitcoins might reach that amount as they said and from all indication it is going towards way

I strongly believe that in the next six months from now, we would see an astronomical rise in the price of Bitcoin, Bitcoin should be classified as a wonder of the world. I know for a fact that in the next 6 months Bitcoin would definitely hit the $60,000 dollars mark.

In the next six months, bitcoin value would be estimated at $75-80$ per one bitcoin. My reasons are; because the amount of trading and transaction been done with with the coin is going higher everyday and also the world wealthiest men on earth and other digitally inclined men are already investing and seeing this digital currency as another giant to take over soon.

You cannot give an accurate prediction on the price of cryptocurrency because of his high volatility, if you are giving the prediction based on expert prediction you may be right but if you're not giving it based on expert prediction I do not know.

Bitcoin is almost $50,000 and if it eventually reach the $50,000 mark today or tomorrow hopefully, if means some of the predictions has come to reality. What do you think will likely be the price of Bitcoin six months after it reach $50,000. State your reasons . Thanks.
By the next 6 months, the price of bitcoin will be around 75-80k$ because the rate at which it is increasing, it is very certain that by the time this year will run to the end, bitcoin would be selling at 100,000$.

The price of bitcoin is not stable. The price is fluntating but it is not going down. It rises almost every week. With the way things are going. The price of one bitcoin might hit $100,000 in six months now. At least the price will hit $75,000

The price of bitcoin is not stable. The price is fluntating but it is not going down. It rises almost every week. With the way things are going. The price of one bitcoin might hit $100,000 in six months now. At least the price will hit $75,000
You might be correct and it is will be good if this thread continue to be active because in the next six months we will refer back to this thread on people's opinions , I also share the opinion of $75 to $80k because there could be time it may rise faster.

The way bitcoin is moving by next six months it is likely to be close to $100,000 which be highly unprecedented in history of crypto. Bitcoin as the leader of crypto is widely accepted world wide as means of exchange to other crypto or to fiat currency. As I'm talking to u now bitcoin is $48,000 as at this afternoon in the way it is being move it nay reach $50,000 before this week run out. I want to use this opportunity to express my desire to ppl to encouraged them to invest heavily in bitcoin particularly bcos it is the best known crypto.The way bitcoin is moving it will overcome all the fiat currency is care is not taken

Next six months Bitcoin price. That's a very interesting question. Well for me I think the next six months Bitcoin price can not be predicted, right not Bitcoin is around $48 plus from $51 that's to show that bitcoin is not stable and can never be predicted by anyone. So the price might go high and it might.

The attention that Elon Musk has showed towards Bitcoin is attracting more institutional investors and the price is pumping.

At this rate, we should expect at least $100 in the next six months, not $50k.

The attention that Elon Musk has showed towards Bitcoin is attracting more institutional investors and the price is pumping.

At this rate, we should expect at least $100 in the next six months, not $50k.
It is very possible that the prediction of the JP Morgan that bitcoin could reach $146,000 at the end of this year could come to reality with the way the coin is getting more popularity on daily basis, the price is very close to $50k again .

As we are seeing what is going on, how fast the bitcoin, there's a possibility that bitcoin price will hit the high peak and it will be on the advantage of whose that are stocking it. So it will definitely hit up

Predicting the price of crypto currency like Bitcoin would only be prediction because of the high volatility and price fluctuation.we have seen Bitcoin rise above prediction in the past and also below but we can say Bitcoin might reach a hundred thousand dollars this year

Correction always starts after the price increase. I think after 1 month the correction will start and the price of Bitcoin will be in the range of $ 35-40000

Through my own observations bitcoin rises everyday, and I doubt if it will definitely come down, because the Kevin Love economic now and the level of people that are using Bitcoin in doing their business are also higher every day also. So in the next six month Bitcoin will give advantage the people that have ability to afford it now.

Chamath Palihapitiya is the professional and non of Green Bay Soldiers and founder of Real Wealth, he began his investment journey 2012 his optimism for bitcoin can be based on the fact that at one point he owned 5 percent of all bitcoin in circulation. His short term prediction suggests that bitcoin will reach $number of fatalities over the next 3 - 4 months and for the long run he predicts it to reach the $1,000,000

There has been an astronomical rise in the price of bitcoins. My prediction is that in the next 6 months will be having bitcoin at 60 to 70 dollars. And as for ethereium, will be seeing it hit a $2000 Mark by the end of this month.

In the following a half year, bitcoin worth would be assessed at $75-80$ per one bitcoin. My reasons are; on the grounds that the measure of exchanging and exchange been finished with the coin is going higher ordinary and furthermore the world richest men on earth and other carefully slanted men are now contributing and considering this to be money as another monster to take over soon.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back