Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
A new Xbox Series X console is incoming, it was recently leaked that there will be a new one, including an updated Series S console. But the big news is the Series X all digital console, which will be ditching the disc drive and is now more of a cylinder shape. There is also news of newgen Xbox consoles on the way in 2028 and onward. More on this can be found below.

I love the fact that they are now offering more options for gamers when it comes to the Series X and S now with the release of the Series X all digital and the Series S Carbon 1TB Carbon Black as well but I can't help but feel many are now going to be annoyed.

Three years ago they launched the Series X and S and the X. The X had 1TB storage and the S had 500GB of storage and many needed new storage and have had to be £ 100s ($100s) to get more storage. Now with inflation and the cost of living being how it is, they release new consoles with changes and I see many being upset about that.

It's great that they are listening, it's just a shame it is now going to cost gamers more to get a console with the specs they need.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back