What's new

New crypto currencies worth investing

That is one fact in cryptocurrency or Forex. Any mistake you made is something you have to pay with your account balance. Omo. This is not easy. It was actually a great lesson though.
Yes, you will always see the effect of any wrong decision on your portfolio. Trading and making money through it ain't that easy as many do talk about it. It do require deep learning and research.

With the rate at which crypto currencies has become popular and different nations embracing it with both hands, are there other new promising crypto currencies aside from Bitcoin, ethereum, ripple, and litecoin that's worth investing in?
I think it will be better to know other viable new crypto currencies worthy of investment.
Investing in new crypto currencies would be highly risky, before investing you should do many researches about them such as their roadmap, projects, team working behind it and the demand for it.

Yes, you will always see the effect of any wrong decision on your portfolio. Trading and making money through it ain't that easy as many do talk about it. It do require deep learning and research.

Currently, I am trading in Litecoin. It seems like a great currency to me and many people are also interested in it as well. However, right now I have been thinking of using the strategy that involves buying and selling many currencies using the tether currency.

Currently, I am trading in Litecoin. It seems like a great currency to me and many people are also interested in it as well. However, right now I have been thinking of using the strategy that involves buying and selling many currencies using the tether currency.
Investing with n litecoin is really not a bad idea although I would have preferred other coins too but the coin have a history of not disappointing it's investors in a time like this.

I am looking at coins that were launched during the bear market to see if they have any accumulation pattern. Such coins rally well during the bull market, but it's a very risky startegy.

I am looking at coins that were launched during the bear market to see if they have any accumulation pattern. Such coins rally well during the bull market, but it's a very risky startegy.
Yeah, the current trend is extremely bearish and looking for only patterns to aid your decision can be very risky.
I think it would be better if you blend you technicals with some fundamentals Such as interest rates and the dollar index .

The only new cryptocurrency that I consider to be worth my investments are cryptocurrencies that were newly added to the binance exchange platform. I have discovered that newly added cryptocurrency tend to be very bullish at that very point in time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back