Mymonero wallet review.

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$18.2600USD
Biznotes
Mymonero is one of the oldest and most used wallets to store monero safely, the wallet is one of the wallets with the easiest and friendliest interface I've seen in the crypto world, creating a wallet with Mymonero is very simple, also when you are going to receive your seed phrase, one thing I liked is that you can generate your seed phrase in many languages, among which are English, Spanish, Dutch, French, Italian, Chinese and even Esperanto! Mymonero has an exceptional and fast customer service, this wallet is available for both Android, Ios, Mac, windows and linux, basically you can install it on almost all operating systems, the only flaw I find is that it only accepts monero! Monero being one of the most private and secure currencies that exist, hacking a Mymonero wallet is very difficult.

My personal stats for Mymonero:

Ease to use: 5/5
Security: 4.7/5 (it only lacks 2 factor authentication)
Number of tokens: 1/5 (only monero)
Customer service: 5/5
Fees: 5/5

Have you heard about Mymonero or have you used it before?

Never heard of mymonero wallet, maybe because I have never used Monero. Monero is a privacy coins, I think people will be more interested in using monero in the future because of this feature, therefore, more people might be interested in using a wallet like this. Based on what I have read here, I think this is something worth trying.

Never heard of mymonero wallet, maybe because I have never used Monero. Monero is a privacy coins, I think people will be more interested in using monero in the future because of this feature, therefore, more people might be interested in using a wallet like this. Based on what I have read here, I think this is something worth trying.
I also believe that Monero will be a cryptocurrency that will gain popularity in the future especially when CBDC coins arrive, private cryptocurrencies have gone a little unnoticed, but their time will come, they were created for a very specific reason, and the time to shine has not yet arrived.

Even though I have not invested in any private coins and also never used private coins, I feel that private coins will continue to flourish in the future, especially among those people who are against the government's financial censorship.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back