Muun Wallet Review

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$18.2600USD
Biznotes
Muun wallet is a Bitcoin wallet that allows you to make and receive payments both in the traditional Bitcoin blockchain and in the Lightning network, being able to receive payments through Lightning in just a few seconds, it is a fairly secure crypto wallet since it has an innovative recovery method since apart from your seed phrase you can also support your muun crypto wallet by associating your wallet to your email in case you cannot access with your seed phrase, on the other hand you can add a security pattern and a multifactor key, the use is very simple and it is very friendly for novice users as far as Bitcoin is concerned, it has a fast and efficient support service and it is a good crypto wallet to diversify a bit of your Bitcoin funds in it, when using the Lightning network the crypto wallet has extremely low commissions, in the case of the traditional Bitcoin blockchain the fees are similar to a normal Bitcoin transaction on-chain.

This wallet is available for IOS and android devices.

My qualifications for muun wallet

Easy to use: 5/5
Support: 4/5
Security: 4.5/5
Fees: 5/5 (With lightning network)

Have you used Muun wallet before?

Never heard of Muun wallet, let alone using it. Frankly, I have never used a single currency wallet, I have always used multi currency wallets (when I started using coinbase it was single currency wallet though). I do not have a lot of bitcoin funds, therefore, I am not using multiple bitcoin wallets. I find multi currency wallet better than single currency wallet.

Never heard of Muun wallet, let alone using it. Frankly, I have never used a single currency wallet, I have always used multi currency wallets (when I started using coinbase it was single currency wallet though). I do not have a lot of bitcoin funds, therefore, I am not using multiple bitcoin wallets. I find multi currency wallet better than single currency wallet.
I started using Muun wallet because I needed a wallet that supported Lightning network, and I found that Muun wallet was one of the best on the market with that function, there are many wallets that do not yet implement Lightning network and then you have to look for alternatives, Lightning network is really increasingly used among Bitcoiners and many wallets have to catch up with this, some exchanges too.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back