What's new

Must I follow preset rules to be successful in business?

There is no reason to follow preset rules but it is not a bad idea to also consider them. Most times, these written rules may not even work for all types of businesses that is if they work at all.

you do not have to follow most of those rules if you're starting a business newly, you need to create your own business rule that most of your business personel will follow,how ever there are some business rule you must follow an example of such is risk management in business.

There are no preset rules to success as what works for you might not work for the next person. And what works for others might not work for you. I believe those are just guildlines.to help you. But you should set your own rules and what works for you. The only advice i can give is never give up

I checked the internet to see if there is any article or written textbook that state rules to be successful as a business owner. Something like a startup rule book. And rule #001 in the startup rulebook says that all founders must quit their jobs and work for free. Funny!

The dynamics of business makes it impossible to have such rules. You have to do what’s right for your situation

Have you seen any preset rules to be a successful business owner?
There are tons of it in the internet and they have really helped many people succeed in their business. I have heard of rich Dad poor Dad book , I think you should check it out

Following a pre set rule is good for a business man to follow to have a successful business but i believe you have to set your own pre set rules and aims to follow so that you can be succesfull.

Following a pre set rule is good for a business man to follow to have a successful business but i believe you have to set your own pre set rules and aims to follow so that you can be succesfull.
If the preset rules are the standard of the business industry then I guess there is nothing wrong. One example is the rule in cash flow that you need to have at least 50% of cash on hand for the spending needs of the business. Another rule is the diplomatic approach to the customer. Those rules are good to follow.

Following so called preset rules is more like trying to meet up with the crowd. It is better you apply principles that you believe would work, not rely on what others have been doing.

There are alot of rules guiding success in general and business success specifically. When adhered to, the outcome is predictably awesome

following stable rules isn't enough as sometimes there can happen lot of things that aren't taken on consideration in those rules, so you have to expect them too

Trying to do what everyone else is doing makes one not to think and you end up losing as they all are doing. We need to think for ourselves instead.

You can not follow a normal business rule for you to succeed because every business has their own rules that is required for the success of the business,you need to know your business and understand the rules you must take for its success

You can not follow a normal business rule for you to succeed because every business has their own rules that is required for the success of the business,you need to know your business and understand the rules you must take for its success
Yes. Different business of different sector will have their own rules and regulations. The rules, must be clearly read and understood by the business owner so that in future no such conflict arises.

Yes. Different business of different sector will have their own rules and regulations. The rules, must be clearly read and understood by the business owner so that in future no such conflict arises.
Ok I understand,are some businesses that do not need a rule to succeed and example of such business could be running of health Care centre, what type of an agreement should we make in this type of business ?

Im sure everybody will agree that there is no sure way to success, agreed there might be some unwritten rule you gave to follow that will guarantee success. However, we can only try out best and place ourselves in the best possible position.
Very true, and in most places what actually attracts people to your business could be your originality and how uniquely different it is from other setups with similar services.

For virtually anything in life, there are rules for it, there are definately rules for being successful and there are many of those rules flying around so if you are to follow rules make sure to follow one that has proven to be working so you know where you are going and what to expect.

Very true, and in most places what actually attracts people to your business could be your originality and how uniquely different it is from other setups with similar services.
I agree, there are peculiarities to every business, and just like you said it might be what separates you from the competition.

If you want to become successful in business , make your own rules instead of following present rules. Business cannot be run with 5 point guide. It is something that constantly changes.

You do not need to follow the normal rule of any business to be successful,as a business personal you have to create your own rules that will guide you on your business journey because these are the things that will happy your business to succeed. Your own rule is the most important
Post automatically merged:

you are a business organisation ,you really need to create rules and regulation that governs your business and this are the rules that can help your organisation move forward , you do not necessarily have to rely on the set down rules or other business.

Last edited:
If you are starting your own business you really have to bring out the rules that governs Your business and also the rules that will make your business grow to the next level, there are some general rule in business you must follow , number one is risk management.

There are no preset rules any where for anybody to follow in order to become successful in any business of your chosing. You must simply apply a lot tactics and skill to see yourself successful in your business

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back