What's new

Must I follow preset rules to be successful in business?

The preset rules are tried and tested rules by professionals but if you're sure of what you're doing you can follow your intuition and set your own rules, after all they all started from somewhere, and you can make your mark on the business world as well.
@Lilia the business world is more dynamic. Most of those preset rules doesn't apply to all businesses. As an entrepreneur, you must work out strategies that works best for your company. Every business owner should have rules that work for their business.

For me I don't think there are any preset rules that one should follow as a business person, even if there are I believe one should stick to whatever works for he or she in the choosen line of bussiness because it is not easy.

I checked the internet to see if there is any article or written textbook that state rules to be successful as a business owner. Something like a startup rule book. And rule #001 in the startup rulebook says that all founders must quit their jobs and work for free. Funny!

The dynamics of business makes it impossible to have such rules. You have to do what’s right for your situation

Have you seen any preset rules to be a successful business owner?
When it comes to rules that apply in business, you have to be careful because you can't compare American situation with that of Nigeria, so when talking about rules, you must adjust for your country's economic situations before continuing your business.

a rule that is set up by a business company or organisation and staff got a business and it is something that cannot only bring progress to that business.yes you must follow it perfect except you have something to be adjust you need to see the manager personally.

I checked the internet to see if there is any article or written textbook that state rules to be successful as a business owner. Something like a startup rule book. And rule #001 in the startup rulebook says that all founders must quit their jobs and work for free. Funny!

The dynamics of business makes it impossible to have such rules. You have to do what’s right for your situation

No you mustn't, as a matter of fact, those who has ever achieve mind blowing results in different endeavors and careers have also gone beyond limits and broken status quo.

Some people believes that rules and laws limits.

You have to follow new age business strategy for you to succeed in the business industry now, follow old strategies will only end you up in the wrong market
But there are some business that you will somehow need to follow preset based on the dealings and venturing into such business might require your utmost attention and it will require your resource and to follow preset.

There are some rules for doing any business that need to be followed.Businesses can thrive on the day-to-day running of the shoe market, so it's important to follow the rules.Goga will be successful only when the business is run according to the principles. Therefore, the principles that are necessary for the success of the business should be adopted.

There are no books to read nor are there golden rules to establishment and being successful . The book we need to focus on are the business men at their account of how they got to stardom.
Post automatically merged:

There are no books to read nor are there golden rules to establishment and being successful . The book we need to focus on are the business men at their account of how they got to stardom.

I am not in the look out for such book before, now or tomorrow.
I will set my own rule and leave by it. Some basics knowledge that is a must in any business will do. No success template anywhere though we can look up to others for inspiration but one needs to quickly realise that no two system is identically same

You do not have to follow preset rules to be successful in business. You have to stand out and think outside the box if you plan to succeed. Not following preset rules doesn't mean your own rules must go against existing rules of engagement and ethics of the business.
what if going against the existing rules business leads to a discovery that will announce the company to the world.@segsshowee I disagree. Entrepreneurs must think outside the box. Being a disruptor you , you gain a lot. Looking at the leading business men of our century you will understand that thinking outside the box has a lot of advantage

There are some ancient ways of life made by the then philosophers about the general principles of success and every other aspects of lite. Some of the presets are very potents if we can apply them into our lives. Though we might not be able to completely follow all of them but we should take note of the critical ones.

Rules and regulations were made by humans. You don’t have to follow the preset rules that works for other people before you become successful. You just have to set your own rules and try to make it work for you. It’s your world,own it.

I believe preset rules are highlight of a particular business or sets of business owner with what they have experienced and how they overcame. If you don't wish, you can use your own wisdom.

Yes you still need to follow some general rules, I prefer not to let it out, however potentially on of the absolute most significant things is Marketing. Most new businesses fall flat since they don't put half of their spending plan to Marketing. Besides, nobody will know your item in the event that you except if you show them.

Buyers will pick items BECAUSE of their Marketing effort, regardless of whether the item is sub-par compared to contenders. I don't know about some other business work that can make buyers pick a second rate item over a prevalent one. Accounting sure as damnation can't do that, it just cover your issues. Account can fool individuals into making nonsensical ventures, yet that is not really identified with a business.

It is not a must to follow preset rules since what's work for mr A might not work for me B. Every manager must set rules which he or she feels will improve his or her business but while doing so, there's nothing wrong in considering preset rules laid by others who have been successful in business

Yes yes yes and yes you must follow business. Rules in order to be successful in business. These rules were not set for fancy they were set to help you and prevent you from doing somethings and also to help you grow and follow the right part inorder to grow and be successful.

For any business to thrive and grow to an appriciable level,there are no set of rules to follow to achieve success,though there are some guiding principles to follow,but that might not be a fundamental principle applicable to all business.Most times market dynamics and customers behavours might change and these changes might defies all book makers.

As a businessman I don't think it's a must to follow present rules to be successful in business, I believe it is possible for you to create your own rules and regulation and also your own business plan in your own way and with your own ideas

As an ambitious entrepreneur, you want to see your business growing, whilst at a personal level it is essential to continually evolve. Still, there is no secret formula to success in a lifestyle choice ...

Yes there are preset rules for success in business and I think it is necessary that you follow them. But you still have to innovate and try new strategies to succeed. Most successful business owners are able to think out of the box instead of depending on preset rules all the time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back