Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Any fans of musicals here? I am iffy on them myself. I don't like most musicals as they are often too showey, if that makes sense. I think it's because it feels too fake or hokey idk. The only musicals I enjoy are ones that feature bands and artists I like. I also really like the movie Once, it's more like a romantic drama centered around music, and it works so good. It's one of my favorite movies ever. Been meaning to actually watch it again soon.

Cannot believe no one has posted here!! I love musicals so very much. You can blame choir and drama club for that 😝

I love those films too along with Hairspray, Heathers, Chicago, &. Cats.

Favorite musical would have to be Hairspray because of the messages that the movie embodies. 🙂

In general, I like them, although I agree with the OP that some are too flashy and sometimes too exaggerated, but many are very good, such as the musicals of The Lion King, Aladdin, Mamma Mia among many others.

I saw the Broadway Lion King live here in a nearby city and it was phenomenal!

Yes, I still cried when Mufasa passed. 😭

In general, I like them, although I agree with the OP that some are too flashy and sometimes too exaggerated, but many are very good, such as the musicals of The Lion King, Aladdin, Mamma Mia among many others.

The musicals of The Lion King was very good. I enjoyed watching The Lion King from my childhood and I've watched all of them.

Yes, I still cried when Mufasa passed. 😭

We both did. It was heartbreaking.

Singing in the Rain is one of my best musicals. I enjoy watching musicals and some of the movies I really liked are Mamma Mia, Sweeney Todd, Moana, Phantom of the Opera and Frozen

Singing in the Rain is one of my best musicals. I enjoy watching musicals and some of the movies I really liked are Mamma Mia, Sweeney Todd, Moana, Phantom of the Opera and Frozen
Singing in the Rain is such a timeless classic and gem 😍

Yeah!
Have you watched Dancer in the Dark? The musical features Bjork. It was made by Lars Von Trier.

It's been one of my favorites for years. I couldn't get enough of it. It looks like I now have what I'm going to watch this weekend. Hopefully, if everything I need to do goes as planned, I'm definitely going to be watching it.

I am a fan of Lars Von Trier, and what ever he has made has been my favorite, including Anti Christ.
As far as Dancer in the Dark is considered, it is really good movie, songs are great, but the ending will make you cry.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back