Movies or TV series?

cyberdog22

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 1, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
When it comes to movies and TV shows, what do you typically watch more these days?

Do you think the value of movies has dropped and the value in TV programming and TV series has increased since streaming became a mainstream concept? I am speaking about things like Netflix, Hulu, and Prime Video for example.

I Really like the mid-range series, don't get me wrong, new series using new technologies are good, but its soo cheesy nowadays.
I think the value in terms of quality has dropped, yeah.

I prefer movies because it doesn't makes me eager about what the remaining part of the story looks like and it doesn't take too much of my time.

Movies are it for me .,.tv series can sometimes be extremely long and makes you lose interest but if you can get all the action together at once it's better

When it comes to movies and TV shows, what do you typically watch more these days?

Do you think the value of movies has dropped and the value in TV programming and TV series has increased since streaming became a mainstream concept? I am speaking about things like Netflix, Hulu, and Prime Video for example.
These days I watch a lot because I am very useful tomorrow and one of their advantages is that I can watch a lot of silent movies in a short time and in a short time, but the TV series are very difficult. And we have to do a lot of human beings to watch them, so I value movies, not tv series .

Movies and series movies and series that's actually a though decision for me to make cause I enjoy but let me check which do I lot the most I think I will have to go with series cause they are on average a season is like 3 he's they keep me busy

yes ofcourse, the value of tv programmes and tv series has increased .but i personally like movies because tv series sometimes be extremely long and simetime you are busy and no watch the next part of the series and you are in suspence.

I have watched a couple of good TV series, however, I prefer movies to TV shows because I do not have the patience to continue watching the sam characters in the same story for 10-15 episodes or even longer.

Movies of course. TV series are nice and fun. They take you through a long time of entertainment and engagement.
Problem is, the time it steals from you, almost too much.
Movies on the other hand is a short thrill, just what I love. Two hours max, and you are done.

I like movies more because you know the whole story and there are a lot of TV series and you and I don't understand when this story will end. So I want to watch movies. And I watch all kinds of movies and I get very interested

I prefer watching movies. TV series are too time-consuming for me because I always want to know what happens in the next episode and then the next one and before you know it, half the day is gone. Besides I've noticed that in a lot of TV series the storyline is stretched out unnecessarily, such that nothing done to get the desired end result is successful until the very last episode. This just waters down the plot for me. That's why I prefer movies anyday.

Concerning movies versus TV series. Well, I prefer movies compared to a TV series, I love some TV series too like money heist and some others but I prefer movies because it eases me of tension or suspense that one might be awaiting like the TV series. And some of the TV series are just too long to keep following

for me i prefer the movie because i get easily bored in the series if the progress of the characters are too slow it made me feel sleepy. movie is that you can finish it in one sitting that you will never get bored

I will choose movies over watching tv series because I get to see the end after a few hours, and I’m done with it but for tv series I may not even round up the full thing because of time and I will end up losing interest, but there are exceptions when the tv series has an exceptional story line that I cannot afford to miss. The value of TV programming has definitely increased as everyone now has access to movies and series as a result of the pandemic

I normally prefer series but with some series nowadays looking really bereft of ideals, I have turned more towards movies or just binge on old series like The Americans or Sopranos

For me the movie industry still retained a pole position over the series but I don't know for other people. This is because I still prefer movies than series because movies are quite short and they can be finished early than series.

I prefer movie to TV series because TV series and normally lenty and they are in episode and seasons I normally take months or years before you can be able to finish m 14 movies you can be able to watch a movie for just 1 hour the longest movie might last for 2 hours.

Netflix is the best TV series Through which you can watch live movies and TV shows. I often watch movies through this and I like it very much.I would just like to say that the Netflix series is one of my favorite series.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator