Movies about werewolves?

Keranov

Reputable
BizNotes
Do you like movies about werewolves? If so, do you have a favourite one? Also, could you recommend to other people some werewolf movies?

I think that I have seen some movies of this type but I don't really remember the names. Anyway, I would like to watch some more.

Braga13

Up-and-Coming Sensation
BizNotes
Werewolves movies are my favorites movies ... of course the best one of so many people is underworld ... amazing movie but after the hero died i was so suprised ... twilight also is a great movie a story about vimpire and a werewolve fighting for the same girl ... but the end was beautiful .... teen wolf a serie about werewolves many heard of but i didn't like it ... biten a great job ... i loved it

cafediscussions
V

vest1992

Teen wolf, I watched first 3-4 seasons, it was a great series!

Niftyyem

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
For movies, my favourite was the twilight saga and teen wolf for series. I love werewolf movies/series that aren't horrifying.

Richard92

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
BizNotes
one movie I know about werewolf is underworld underworld is one of the interesting werewolf movie that I have seen and watch it consist of vampire and werewolf.

Saqibraza

Reputable
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Peter Stubbe, a wealthy, fifteenth-century farmer in Bedburg, Germany, may be the most notorious werewolf of them all. According to folklore, he turned into a wolf-like creature at night and devoured many citizens of Bedburg.

Senator

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I like movies about werewolves a lot. I used to watch a lot of them way back. I can't get a hold of their names right now. But they've been very interesting

joy101

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I like watching movies but I haven't watch werewolves, but I have heard about the movie from my friends, but my favorite movies are Hollywood.

Samuel77

Addicted Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I have watched many more movie about where will because I love horror movie one of my favourite is teen Wolf. This movie is a series movie

Kunkun

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Well there are lots of movies and series out there like teen wolf is a good one, twilight also has werewolves, even originals and vampire diaries, so there are lots of options

Victor72

Addicted Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Well werewolf movie is somehow like a vampire or and horror movie as for me I'm a fan of horror movie and I enjoy watching horror movies one of my favourite is teen Wolf

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock