Anis Boukezzoula

Team Manager
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 4, 2020
USD
$18.1100USD
Biznotes
The National Railways Office of Marocco announces that it can purchase tickets in Bitcoin, with a 50% discount for each person who pays it.

That's a really promising offer, and a bright future is waiting for Bitcoin or Crypto in general.

What do you think!

This is a very good decision from the Moroccan government. I believe with this new development it will be very easy for Moroccan national to make money from the crypto currency exchange Business

The National Railways Office of Marocco announces that it can purchase tickets in Bitcoin, with a 50% discount for each person who pays it.

That's a really promising offer, and a bright future is waiting for Bitcoin or Crypto in general.

What do you think!
This is a good and welcoming news to the crypto currency user in morroco and African at large because soon the use of crypto currency coin will be spreading to the other Africa countries.

This is a good step for crypto currency in general and a good one for Morocco. The discount given to does who purchased in Bitcoin is also a good strategy to attract others in using bitcon

This is a good step for crypto currency in general and a good one for Morocco. The discount given to does who purchased in Bitcoin is also a good strategy to attract others in using bitcon
that's right, Africa should awake from this long coma, the African countries need to collaborate and improve more the quality of life and try to go far, why not.

that's right, Africa should awake from this long coma, the African countries need to collaborate and improve more the quality of life and try to go far, why not.
As developing countries one would expect they would take the first step in such things to be part of the development and changes going on round the world but the story is a different one.

As developing countries one would expect they would take the first step in such things to be part of the development and changes going on round the world but the story is a different one.
The African countries suffer from poverty; the people there suffer from the difficult life resulting from that cheating, corruption, forgery, and many others, and that's our big trouble.

Now this trend is actually getting me excited. An African country has bought into this bitcoin - coupled with the things I've read and learnt on this forum is making me have a rethink about not investing in crypto

That's what we're talking about there. This is country who knows that it will certainly be an inevitable thing to trade cryptocurrency globally in the near future. So instead, they're now taking the lead. Good one there

I really don't know how to express my joy over great news like this, it is a thing of Joy because while other countries are busy banning Bitcoin this country is accepting

Adopting crypto currency exchange Business in morrocco is definitely a good news for the market because that shows a positive side to the market and it's definitely going to give Investors confidence

Adopting crypto currency exchange Business in morrocco is definitely a good news for the market because that shows a positive side to the market and it's definitely going to give Investors confidence
Morroco adopting the use of crypto currency coin for the first time makes me happy and feel secure knowing that very soon, the use of crypto currency will be Generally accepted throughout Africa,

Wow!! Motivo now officially allows the use of the Bitcoin in their transactions for fuel in their country? This is a very interesting move and news indee

A lot of countries are really moving towards bitcoin adoption. Some of them have employed the services of professional to help guide them in bitcoin investment

What do you think!
Wow that a good news by the way. I think this fundamental news boost the market when I checked this morning how the market becomes green all through....

What do you think!
That is very good news. The more investors and traders I believe the price of Bitcoin will soar high again. Just take for example Tesla buying one point five billion worth of Bitcoin. The price of Bitcoin from thirty thousand went up to sixty thousand dollars.

I am beginning to understand why crypto may last long and become as old as fiat, more Countries will definitely adopt the same system as time goes on, congratulations Morocco!

When I see other African countries embracing technology and modern ways of transacting I envy them,my country leaders don't know their left from right

That is very good news. The more investors and traders I believe the price of Bitcoin will soar high again. Just take for example Tesla buying one point five billion worth of Bitcoin. The price of Bitcoin from thirty thousand went up to sixty thousand dollars.
Post automatically merged:

A great move for the country, and this will really boost the economy of morroco.
Nigeria may be facing some crypto delima at the moment but I bet very soon Nigeria will adopt crypto

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back