What's new

Monopoly and Competition

monopoly and competition, essential components within the structure of financial markets. In financial matters, imposing business model and competition imply certain complex relations among firms in an industry. A restraining infrastructure infers an elite ownership of a advertise by a provider of a item or a service for which there's no substitute.

Monopolizing a particular products always kills the other competitors in the sense that it wontballow them showcase and sell their product which is a very bad thing in this civilian era.
Monopoly will kill competition and competitors then you have to diversify competition between various companies to kill monopoly that exists.

How do I drive out competition and solely monopoly my business?
Shouldn't that be the best way to maximize profit?
For you to effectively take absolute control of the market,you need to own the means of production and endure that the chain materials for your market are in your control,so that you can have full control of the prices.

You are not going to be on the right side if you think that you can just drive away competition. This is something that is always going to be around no matter what so you should just learn how to live with it.

Every business owner in a parallel market is supposed to know that competition is almost inevitable. The best you can do for yourself is to make preparations in order to know how to tackle them.

For businesses, a monopoly is good because they will be able to make a lot of money. Take Apple's example, it has a monopoly. There is no other company that makes the same software for computers and phones. That's why it is a 2 trillion dollars company. However, for consumers, competition is good. Take Android phones for example. consumers have multiple options for Android devices.

To each their own, but I do not like companies that try to monopolize their companies. The ones that try to buy up other companies for the sole purpose of being the only one. A monopoly hurts other companies if anything. And it stifles creativity in that only one company can do it.

How do I drive out competition and solely monopoly my business?
Shouldn't that be the best way to maximize profit?

Why would you want to drive out competition in your business? I can understand trying to stop monopolistic market because it doesn't favor anyone but the seller. If your business is having competition, it's good as it's making you to take everything about the management of your business serious.

Why would you want to drive out competition in your business? I can understand trying to stop monopolistic market because it doesn't favor anyone but the seller. If your business is having competition, it's good as it's making you to take everything about the management of your business serious.
Unfortunately this is not possible as most of countries choose monopoly in every thing and company is working under country law not the reverse, if the reverse is true then what you say is applicable. So they wants companies to purchase from country and country handle purchase and price and not from the external provider directly as it is forbidden on some countries laws and also regulates price and margin or profit.

Personally, I would love to have full monopoly in my own business of poultry and fish farming right now. This would mean that everyone else is going to be buying from me. I would be the main decider of what happens in the market. It's a great feeling and I would be making a lot of money. This is what most people who wants business monopoly are looking for in their business.

Personally, I would love to have full monopoly in my own business of poultry and fish farming right now. This would mean that everyone else is going to be buying from me. I would be the main decider of what happens in the market. It's a great feeling and I would be making a lot of money. This is what most people who wants business monopoly are looking for in their business.

I am quite sure that there are many business owners that may prefer a monopolistic setting when it comes to business. However, a monopolistic business thrives well in a capitalistic market and this is one of the common things many people realise.

I am quite sure that there are many business owners that may prefer a monopolistic setting when it comes to business. However, a monopolistic business thrives well in a capitalistic market and this is one of the common things many people realise.
It's the angle most businesses are channelling their attention to and you cannot blame them for wanting to enjoy that kind of control in the market. We have seen how business productivity seems to on the increase in a highly capitalist economy. It's just that it leaves success and growth in the hands of few.

It's the angle most businesses are channelling their attention to and you cannot blame them for wanting to enjoy that kind of control in the market. We have seen how business productivity seems to on the increase in a highly capitalist economy. It's just that it leaves success and growth in the hands of few.

Well, monopolistic market exists in places where there is a very high demand of certain products and the supply is limited. In such kind of cases, many companies take the charge and they try their best to manufacture or obtain the products through other means and this also includes importation of products as well.

Unfortunately this is not possible as most of countries choose monopoly in every thing and company is working under country law not the reverse, if the reverse is true then what you say is applicable. So they wants companies to purchase from country and country handle purchase and price and not from the external provider directly as it is forbidden on some countries laws and also regulates price and margin or profit.

If it's only the government that is in charge of having monopoly in a country, they will regulate the market in a way it's going to be favorable to all of their citizens. The law would never allow any private individual or company or group to have control without following their instructions on prices.

If it's only the government that is in charge of having monopoly in a country, they will regulate the market in a way it's going to be favorable to all of their citizens. The law would never allow any private individual or company or group to have control without following their instructions on prices.
This is what is happening exactly nowadays, you are saying what I am trying to explain on the message you have quoted anyway. They never allow private individual or company or group to have control without follow what they precise exactly.

Well, monopolistic market exists in places where there is a very high demand of certain products and the supply is limited. In such kind of cases, many companies take the charge and they try their best to manufacture or obtain the products through other means and this also includes importation of products as well.

Dangote Cement is a product that's got a full monopoly in our country's market for years now. It's a shame that other cement producing industries are not doing much to keep up with Dangote Cement. Anyone who wants to start a house building project is always complaining about how expensive cement have become.

Dangote Cement is a product that's got a full monopoly in our country's market for years now. It's a shame that other cement producing industries are not doing much to keep up with Dangote Cement. Anyone who wants to start a house building project is always complaining about how expensive cement have become.

Well, it could be possible that there are still many local cement manufacturers. Always remember that when such kind of monopolistic companies get a hold of the market, they always increase the prices of their products. This allows other small competitors to step into the market with their products.

Well, it could be possible that there are still many local cement manufacturers. Always remember that when such kind of monopolistic companies get a hold of the market, they always increase the prices of their products. This allows other small competitors to step into the market with their products.

That's been the case of what's happening in my country. The price of cement skyrocketed to the point where no one excepted it to. Unfortunately, there's no way of building a house without making use of cement because if there was any, I'm very sure that most people would have considered it.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back