Monetization on YouTube?

WebKitty

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Jan 8, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I don't know if anyone runs a YouTube channel on here but I am curious as to what the process is behind this and the requirements. I have a channel that functions as a way to bring traffic to my own site and it gets a good amount of views now and has over 10k subs at this point. I am seeing if I can get it monetized to earn from the platform. Anyone know about this process?

I have a channel but it seems that no matter how dedicated I am in creating amazing content and using enticing tags and description, I still gain few viewers which is not enough for me to monetize my channel. It seems that people prefer some type of content that the others.

First you need to build your channel as their are two requirement to start earning from your YouTube channels:

• 1000 Subscribers
  • 4000 Watching hours
Another option is you can leave your affiliate links in description which will gives you option to earn money.

If you have 1000 subscribers and at least 4000 hours of watch time in the last 12 months, you can monetize your channel. However, the moment your subs and watch time drops, your channel will be demnetized.

In my experience and what I saw To start, join the YouTube Partner Program which is monetization and meet its eligibility criteria often include having 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 watch hours in the past 12 months. Once accepted, you can enable various ad formats like display ads, skippable video ads, and more.But I think the new guidelines are a little different then now its what I heard from news on social media.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back