Each warning is -1000 biznotes
Low-Quality Posts: 1 Point
Posting a Topic in the wrong section repeatedly: 2 Points
Trash Posts: 5 Points
Impersonating another forum user, moderator, or administrator: 5 points
Plagiarism: 5 Points
Publicly Disclosing Private Messages, without a staff members consent: 5 Points
Illegal Activities: 15 Points and a crime report to the local authorities
"Other" is anything else that goes against our Terms of Service. Moderators may use their discretion and apply anywhere from 1-15 warning points, depending on the seriousness of the offense. Please refer to our website terms and conditions, for a full list of rules.

Information for Staff Members:

I'm working hard to make the relevant changes as quickly - and Bizdustry is growing at an unprecedented rate that I never anticipated so I am wanting to make moderation as simple and easy as possible. Now, instead of spending 20 minutes writing out a private message to a user, all you have to do is use the "Warn" feature and select the appropriate rule violated. Ensure "start a conversation with user" is selected and the message will be sent. You may use the "Delete Content" feature if you feel it's required.

All warnings will expire 24 months from the date of issue. The warning system works with points, meaning 15 points are equal to a ban and most violations will mean 5 points being applied to the user's account. Meaning, 3 warnings, and the member being banned from the forum.

Please note: You do not have to apply adjustments from now. Each time you warn a user, the system will automatically deduct 1000 points regardless of the offense being committed

Last edited by a moderator:
i cannot post any thread now ?
NO. This is our public moderation policy, to make everyone aware of what will happen, based on the number of warning points that is given, if you break a rule or our terms of service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back