Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you guys ever mod your older consoles to get new life out of them? I want to mod some of them to have HDMI instead. I know some people added it to an N64, and some other consoles. Maybe a mod chip in a Wii or PS1/PS2. There's a lot you can do with older consoles.

If you are wanting to get more life out of older consoles that you have by modding them and even allowing them to use HDMI as well then I say go for it.

As a gamer myself, I always remember just how fun the older games on the older consoles used to be and if I was able to mod a console to be able to get more life out of it, I would without a second thought.

My brother modded his DS to record his DS games for YouTube. The process involved soldering and a lot of cables that had to be delicately inserted into receptors. He has a master’s degree in electrical engineering, which is where he learned how to solder and do that kind of work.

Seeing as I don’t have said degree, I would be a little nervous attempting a mod like that and would need to research soldering before going through with it.

I have seen a lot of gamers doing this and it's very cool how they can with their tech skills input more life to old games and get more fun from them. It's a very interesting thing to do with console. It gives extra life to games. Unfortunately, I don't know how to do it and I think that it's too for me to start learning about it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back