What's new

Mine free doge (daily withdraw available)

What kind of task are we going to do on the site to earn the dogecoin.
Is it just free ?
Do you just login and take the coins or you have to complete some task
Well, I believe that it's something that have to involve setting up and doing some tasks on every interval for you to be able to gain some coins till you get to the withdrawal limit.

Well, I believe that it's something that have to involve setting up and doing some tasks on every interval for you to be able to gain some coins till you get to the withdrawal limit.
What is the difficulty of those tasks?
I have been in a site where you have to burn $1 worth of data watching videos just to get $0.3

There is a lot of way to mine free doge.when you don't have money to fund your account. You can go for free mining online and pay daily.

I hope I am not getting this site when it has closed already. I have registered on some mining and faucets sites that turned out to be scams. If this site is still paying without any investment, I wish to know

Honestly I don't believe in all this cryptocurrency mining. The reason is that I always have it in mind that there is nothing like free money online. Though there are some people who are making good income from mining cryptocurrency.

Thanks so much fellow for sharing this information with us. Let me confirm if this platform still exist. I will be glad to join you on this and earn some cool cash.
And how much can I make monthly on this platform?

It's a good oppression but one of the comment I read stated that the site is no longer paying. The site has gone bankrupt and the site shutdown consequently. So , it's a forgone issue.

I saw this posts in another forum, the dogeland mining site looks new. But they said the reward is high as a starter, but no wrongdoings have been find around it. I'll wait to see someone, especially the poster to cash out before i venture into it. I can't be wasting my time again via mining, faucet, ptc sites again that scammed me severally. I'll only enter into their reward system when I've gotten lots of positive reviews about them.
You got a point. I dont really mine dogecoin for 2 reasons really. 1. its a shit coin like its not really worth it. 2. The coin will never go over a dollar. If I see reviews and proof and all that kind of stuff ill notify you.

Anyone can tell me is this site still running or not, because these type ponzi scheme sites runs for few months, after they run away are stop giving payments.

Anyone can tell me is this site still running or not, because these type ponzi scheme sites runs for few months, after they run away are stop giving payments.

Majority of such kind of programs do not last that long. There is no way they could generate profits for a long time. They probably depend on funds that are deposited by the investors on their platform.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back