Mike Pence May Testify Against Trump

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Former Republican Vice President Mike Pence on Sunday did not rule out being a prosecution witness if his ex-boss Donald Trump goes to trial on charges of orchestrating a criminal conspiracy to try to reverse his defeat in the 2020 presidential election.

Asked on Sunday on CBS's "Face the Nation" if he would be a witness against Trump if the case goes to trial, Pence said he had "no plans" to testify but did not rule it out.

"But people can be confident we'll obey the law. We'll respond to the call of law, if it comes, and we'll just tell the truth," said Pence, who is running against Trump in the 2024 Republican presidential nominating contest.

Trump's lawyer, John Lauro, said he will welcome Pence's testimony if the former vice president decided to do so. Lauro argued in a series of TV interviews on Sunday any actions Trump took after the 2020 election were "aspirational asks," protected by free speech.

SOURCE

Pence has very little support for his presidential run at this point. I don't know many who even liked him when he was VP. He has nothing to lose testifying against Trump for these cases so I am guessing it will happen.

Pence has been against Trump ever since they lost the election in 2020. I don't think Pence is nearly as bad as Trump, and he saw how awful Trump was in that run and wasn't into being dragged down with him. Pence is lucky he got away, because so many others are stuck in this Trump horror story as I like to call it.

Pence lacks the showman ability of Trump. However, he would have been the better choice in 2016. In fact, he's very smart and has an impressive conservative record and no moral problems that I know of (a religious fundamentalist).

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back