Stargate SG1 Fan
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$2.6675USD
Biznotes
What do you think a lot of people think or hope will happen, but most likely will not happen? Example, zombie virus outbreak, aliens greeting us for the first time, nuclear destruction, etc.

I think we probably won't actually begin colonization of an another planet, in 20 years. I would be suprised if a company or government organization actually got the equipment in place to begin doing so in 20 years.

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
Vampires attack like i have thought about it many times, just imagine there are vampires everywhere in the world what are we going to do about it, DAT light will be meaningless to everyone.

I would always say that what has been in most media and the world discussion as regards there being the existence of aliens is something that can not happen because the truth is that aliens doesn't exist.

If there's a zombie outbreak it won't be easy to escape it this is because zombies are like virus and from the movies I have watch they are very scary.

I think it's possible that an asteroid could hit the earth and cause destruction although I hope it doesn't. At one time it was announced that an asteroid would hit the earth in 2028 but it turned out the calculations were not correct. Asteroids that cause mass destruction are extremely rare.

Most people think that the world will end soon I don't think it will really happen as soon as they are thinking and most people will think that vampires do exist and I don't think it really exist.

I think all you mentioned gonna take place any time. Allowing nuclear weapons to be used will see max exodus of people, seeing the zombie virus outbreak will put humans in big trouble. Our Grand creator won't allow such.

Some people believe the world is going to end soon but I don't think so. I believe the world never ends, this is because many who has given fake vision that the world is going to end soon and we are still living.

What do you think a lot of people think or hope will happen, but most likely will not happen? Example, zombie virus outbreak, aliens greeting us for the first time, nuclear destruction, etc.

I think we probably won't actually begin colonization of an another planet, in 20 years. I would be suprised if a company or government organization actually got the equipment in place to begin doing so in 20 years.
It's definitely that of the UFO's, as a kid I used to see the strange and scary pictures on the pages of Sun magazine and I would imagine their spaceships landing. Certainly not happening!

that's true , but many people believe it might happen, because of the end of the world , many terrible are happening and I believe worst are coming,just have to be careful.

Many terrible things are truly happening but the truth there are certain things that won't happen until after rapture to seek answers as regarding this has study the Bible through the help of the holy ghost

Interesting. I also do not think the world would be as overpopulated as the predictions show it to be. Not to the extent that we run out of resources for each human. This is because nature is self-cleansing and always takes care of itself. It looks harsh and unfair but natural disasters such as; famine, drought, earthquakes, etc are there the create a balance always.

I think that an alien invasion has a big chance to happen, because of a few reasons which are:
1: the universe is too big to not have many types of aliens not just aliens but intellegent lifes.
2: there were some UFO's that have been already seen by a lot of people and even by the governments them selves, infact the Pentagon its self confessed that the UFO that was seen by a pilot isn't from this planet.
3: Aliens might be afraid of us and destroy us, they might also need our resources and power.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back