What's new

Suggestion MicroLikes? How to get it yourself!

Joshua Farrell

Stargate SG1 Fan
Staff member
Administrative Team
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$1.7675USD
Biznotes
Not sure who else has noticed this new item, as it is currently noticeable on all posts I make, that you can give me what is called a"MicroLike". It is 3 custom fields you can fill in on your Account Details Page, that requires some information to be put into them.

The following fields need to be filled out, for it to work 100%:

MicroLikes Username - Adding your MicroLikes.com username or ID number will enable other users to send you MicroLikes within this forum.
MicroLikes API key - To get a MicroLikes API key, register at MicroLikes.com
MicroLikes default Tip amount - Define the default tip amount you would like to give every time you click to send a tip on a post. It can be from 0.01 up to 101 MicroLikes ( you can update the amount any time )

I recommend anyone who wants to be able to give additional recognition, or for those who want to have fun or do events with MicroLikes, to add the above to their account here on Bizdustry. Who knows, Bizdustry might do events with it in the future, if they think it would be nice to do here.

Have fun! :)

Thanks for posting a thread in the Member Feedback & Suggestion forum.

A staff member will respond within 48 hours. If you're not happy with the response or do not hear from a staff member within that time please contact @The Hulk via private message.

Thanks for being a member of Bizdustry.

@AlexanderM, Any progress with the updating of the above?

And to remind everyone what this collects, I will link to the threads and quote parts of them, as a reminder that it isn't collecting "private" information.

ForumRace: The Data that comes from forum's API key - https://forumrace.com/forums/index.php?threads/forumrace-the-data-that-comes-from-forums-api-key.57/
The information accessible to ForumRace via the API key connection mirrors the data available to any regular forum member. ForumRace does not possess any additional or privileged data beyond what is already visible to forum participants. In fact, the user "ForumRace" has more limited access compared to other forum users.

The data that we save/collect to Display Forums Stats and Active Threads from forums:

• The number of current members online (no member info, just the total)
  • The number of members (no member info, just the total)
  • The number of post (no post info, just the total)
  • The number of threads (no thread info, just the total)
The "stats" gathered from each forum are meant for us to generate charts, providing owners with insights into how their forum has evolved since its integration with ForumRace.com.

ForumRace: Reactions Leaderboard (Total Individual MicroLikes Reactions to Post Count) - https://forumrace.com/forums/index.php?threads/forumrace-reactions-leaderboard-info.63/
Here is the data been saved.
  • Username
  • User's Total Reactions count
  • User's Total Post count
  • Profile url
  • MicroLikes Username : Should users activate MicroLikes on their forum profile, we will utilize this username to reward top users at various intervals. Forum administrators will also have the capability to send prizes to their users through the ForumRace Dashboard(when it becomes available).
  • User's website: If users have specified a website in their profile, it will be showcased. This is a method to assist users in gaining more visibility for their websites.

As shown above, it is not collecting anything that is deemed private. If you already have your Account's Privacy Settings set to not allow access to your profile from members, it will not collect anymore data than your username and anything that can be seen by the public.

So what are you people waiting for? Add and complete the information in the profile settings page!

I want to actively use this system with everyone who is actively logging in here, but it seems that no one wants to take the time to understand that it isn't out to get your private data.

@AlexanderM, Any progress with the updating of the above?

And to remind everyone what this collects, I will link to the threads and quote parts of them, as a reminder that it isn't collecting "private" information.

ForumRace: The Data that comes from forum's API key - https://forumrace.com/forums/index.php?threads/forumrace-the-data-that-comes-from-forums-api-key.57/

ForumRace: Reactions Leaderboard (Total Individual MicroLikes Reactions to Post Count) - https://forumrace.com/forums/index.php?threads/forumrace-reactions-leaderboard-info.63/

As shown above, it is not collecting anything that is deemed private. If you already have your Account's Privacy Settings set to not allow access to your profile from members, it will not collect anymore data than your username and anything that can be seen by the public.

So what are you people waiting for? Add and complete the information in the profile settings page!

I want to actively use this system with everyone who is actively logging in here, but it seems that no one wants to take the time to understand that it isn't out to get your private data.
so do I need to update my profile settings on the forum, or is it something that our developer needs to implement? Will fix asap.

so do I need to update my profile settings on the forum, or is it something that our developer needs to implement? Will fix asap.
Just the second reply I made in the thread, after the automated reply.
Oh, suggestion that I sent to both Alex and Sandman, but not the link.

MicroLikes Multiple Tips Menu: https://forumrace.com/forums/index....m-tested-on-xenforo-2-2-11-forums.34/post-226

Allows the ability to give more options other than the user input value.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back