Microjobs Vs. PTP

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Micro job sites and Paid to Post sites, both are very popular ways to make money online, especially among the beginners and unskilled individuals. I have used both methods and basedon my experience, I can say PTP sites are better compared to micro job sites. What's your experience?

Micro job sites and Paid to Post sites, both are very popular ways to make money online, especially among the beginners and unskilled individuals. I have used both methods and basedon my experience, I can say PTP sites are better compared to micro job sites. What's your experience?
I have compared them but some tasks on Microjob platforms may be very hard so I prefer paid to post forums.

I can't work on micro job sites. I find their tasks mundane and repetitive. Paid to post forums are my go to when it comes to earning online.

I have tried a few Micro job websites in the past but my experience wasn't good so I prefer the Pay to post forums only.

One micro job site that I tried was called hawkit. I got tired trying hard to reach withdrawal of $10 When tasks were paid $0.0001.

I would have selected Micro job as I know they pay really well and better than PTP but I will go for PTP as they are the ones working for me

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back