Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I am looking to get myself a Meta Quest 3. After seeing what it can do, I am really excited to just use it around the house. And I could possibly use it as another PC screen, so I can do VR gaming on my PC possibly. Who here is going to get the new Meta Quest 3? I hear it's going for like $500, so honestly not that bad compared to how much premium ones go for. Like $1000+. I know Meta has a more expensive VR headset too that goes for $1000+. But this is like a budget headset for people who can't or will not dish out that much money for a VR experience.

My youngest has been going on about wanting a VR headset since last year at Christmas but it was way above budget last year for me.

I have looked at the Meta Quest 3 and the Meta Quest 2 and personally, I feel for the first VR headset for him and also my other kids, the Meta Quest 2 seems like the better option right now so that may be what I go for unless I find a good deal on the Meta Quest 3 around Black Friday.

I haven't even used any of these headsets yet, I don't know what virtual reality looks like through them, I'd like to try them before deciding whether to buy one, many friends say it looks pretty good and that in a few years when the technology improves it will be awesome, I've never worn one of these virtual headsets yet.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back