What's new

Medium Vs. HubPages

Established n 2006, Hubpages is one of the oldest writing sites where one can earn by publishing articles. Medium was established in 2012 and is also one of the best platforms for writing. I have not tried any of these but I have read reviews that say these are the top two sites for writers in terms of making money and building writing career. However, they also say, it is really difficult to earn money, it might takes years before you begin to see earnings.
Both h medium and hub page I don't know any of the two platforms all because am not a writer like that but I open this thread to know the best among the two of them I guess so I hope those that work in any of them are here though.

You need paypal to earn from hubpages. If you cannot associate paypal with your hubpages account you cannot earn from hubpages. On medium, you can't earn if you are not from a county where stripe is not available.

Based on what I have read about these sites, I think both of these sites are difficult to make money, but both of these sites are good platform to build your credibility as a writer.

Well in this case even though I usually advise that people always consider the old timers or older platforms when it comes to online opportunities but there's something that medium did right that made them a great hit.
Medium is better and a bigger platform as well.

I think medium is said to be open blog platform for anyone, who like to write. like a big social blogging platform. and hubpages is the index of blog/websites networks, hubpages shown posts from many websites as feed

Both platforms are very good but the scrutiny is very strict. Before you start earning on hubpages, you must have published lots of articles and it may take you years.

I've read a few pieces on Medium, and before that, I had no idea that authors were getting compensated.
Well, given that there are only a few nations where article writers are permitted to earn a living, I believe it is reasonable to say that my nation will not be included on the list of nations where participants are permitted to earn a living.

Established n 2006, Hubpages is one of the oldest writing sites where one can earn by publishing articles. Medium was established in 2012 and is also one of the best platforms for writing. I have not tried any of these but I have read reviews that say these are the top two sites for writers in terms of making money and building writing career. However, they also say, it is really difficult to earn money, it might takes years before you begin to see earnings.
I didn't used these websites but I think many people here love writing and they need more websites that are legit but something unpleasant about these websites is that it would take years to start earning.

I have been receiving payment from hubpages since 2013, so you can make guesses that hubpages is working for me. However, not everyone can actually make money form hubpages

With hub pages, it is relatively easier to earn when compared to medium. Hub pages would pay you for views through their ad sharing program. While medium only pays for engagement with your contents.

One of the main disadvantages of using hubpages is you can use it only when you associate your paypal account with your hubpages. If you do not have paypal, you cannot earn

I have heard about both platforms one way or another before though, from all the reviews i got i guess its safe to say both platforms are legit and good for writers, you just have to find the best that suits you or you are okay working with.

That's very true. You need to try your hands on multiple platforms and settle on the one that best suits you. I started writing on Squidoo at the same time when I started writing for hubpages, but later I gave up squidoo.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back