Medium Vs. HubPages

Justin

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 6, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Established n 2006, Hubpages is one of the oldest writing sites where one can earn by publishing articles. Medium was established in 2012 and is also one of the best platforms for writing. I have not tried any of these but I have read reviews that say these are the top two sites for writers in terms of making money and building writing career. However, they also say, it is really difficult to earn money, it might takes years before you begin to see earnings.

People from any country can publish on medium, however, in order to earn you should belong to the list of accepted countries.

Established n 2006, Hubpages is one of the oldest writing sites where one can earn by publishing articles. Medium was established in 2012 and is also one of the best platforms for writing. I have not tried any of these but I have read reviews that say these are the top two sites for writers in terms of making money and building writing career. However, they also say, it is really difficult to earn money, it might takes years before you begin to see earnings.
There is no shortcut to success, it is through these two websites you mentioned that you will realize the weight of that statement.

I've read a couple of articles on Medium and I didn't even know writers are paid for it. Well, since it's a handful of countries that are allowed to make money as an article writer I think its safe to say my country will definitely be excluded from the list of countries where participants are allowed to make money.

To be candid with you, I don't know any of this platform. However, I think you need to go on Amazon Kindle publishing and start working on the platform so that you will be able to make good amount of money for yourself in writing content

Both sites truly takes you years before you start earning a good amount from them. What I like about them is that once you gain stability in them, you start earning very regularly. The thing that keeps from working in the two sites are their payment methods. Medium pays thriugh Stripe and Hubpages through PayPal, I don't have access to both payment processors.

I believe the reviews you must have read which you said you actually have read on both platforms and those you will get from this platform as well will help you make the right decision

Both of these platforms are good for writers, but both of these platforms have limited payment option available. Hubpages pays only through Paypal, where as medium pays only through stripe.

The earning opportunities on Medium are way higher than Hubpages. You can't make money on every reader you got on Medium because Medium only pays you for getting Medium member views, while in contrast, through Hubpages you can make money through any single reader if any of your readers interact with the ad.

These are two great PLATFORMs one can make money from as a content writer. However, other means to want money as a content writer also include using Amazon Kindle publishing

Medium seems to be liked by businesses and companies to publish news and announcement. You can see a lot of crypto currency projects have a medium page. Medium is now being used as a blogging platform for businesses and companies.

I believe people would rather prefer site that pay instantly, weekly, or monthly than waiting for years before you will start earning

I've heard about hubpages for sometime now, but I'm not giving it a dime time now cos of how it takes long time for the earnings to come by.

I believe people would rather prefer site that pay instantly, weekly, or monthly than waiting for years before you will start earning
It is good to work on a site that pays quickly, however, hubpages is an earning site where you earn passive income. If it worked for you, you will receive payment without you working every day.

Hubpages is available world wide but you need to link your paypal in order to start earning. You don't earn if you don't link your paypal. Medium is not available world wide.

Hubpages is available world wide, however, in order to receive payment you need to associate your paypal to your hbpages account. Medium is available world wide for posting but does not accept every countries for its reward program.

Yeah same thing for me I've heard good things about both of them and that they do make payments too but like you saying I had no idea it would take years to earn as have not yet tried it

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back