What's new

McMoney Review : Legit or Scam

But I only get 2 messages last 3 days each of them worth 0.01$ , so it will take a long time to reach pay out .
Don't look at the amount you get. But from your efforts. Because oni application does not require a lot of effort. I think it's only natural that the income is small.

Yes it's true , I hope they will reward more than 0.01$ for each message for achieving withdrawal very soon .

View attachment 1721

➡ What is McMoney?
Money is a passive stage. They will provide rewards for text messages received by members on their cellphones.

To be able to produce this application. Someone must fulfill the application and register as a member there. There is no activity after registration. Just leave internet data always active. Automatic sms sent to your cellphone.

➡ How much can I earn with McMoney?
It depends on the number of messages received from the mcmoney application. I myself only received 1 text message ($ 0.01) and more than 10 text messages per day. Income can be increased with a referral bonus ($ 0.1). for each valid reference.

Minimum Withdrawal is $ 1 in my country. May be different in other countries. Assistance applications. Done via paypal.

* I have already received 4 payments from cash and am waiting for the fifth payment tomorrow Thursday.

➡ How to get started?
To start earning click this link and download the application.
Sounds like a fair amount of money for very little effort.

Sounds like a fair amount of money for very little effort.
Yes, you are right. The results are not great. But are there any sites that pay without effort? Maybe very little. Mcmoney is one of them.
Yes it's true , I hope they will reward more than 0.01$ for each message for achieving withdrawal very soon .
It depends on the number of messages you receive per day.

Yes, you are right. The results are not great. But are there any sites that pay without effort? Maybe very little. Mcmoney is one of them.

It depends on the number of messages you receive per day.
Thanks for clarification , I received only one in two days .

View attachment 1721

➡ What is McMoney?
Money is a passive stage. They will provide rewards for text messages received by members on their cellphones.

To be able to produce this application. Someone must fulfill the application and register as a member there. There is no activity after registration. Just leave internet data always active. Automatic sms sent to your cellphone.

➡ How much can I earn with McMoney?
It depends on the number of messages received from the mcmoney application. I myself only received 1 text message ($ 0.01) and more than 10 text messages per day. Income can be increased with a referral bonus ($ 0.1). for each valid reference.

Minimum Withdrawal is $ 1 in my country. May be different in other countries. Assistance applications. Done via paypal.

* I have already received 4 payments from cash and am waiting for the fifth payment tomorrow Thursday.

➡ How to get started?
To start earning click this link and download the application.
It is country dependent process. I am living in Pakistan and I think does not work in here.
And according to you in the the money bye messages. But I think so it good now to work as you said. But hopefully I will try to charge it whether it will work in Pakistan or not

It is country dependent process. I am living in Pakistan and I think does not work in here.
And according to you in the the money bye messages. But I think so it good now to work as you said. But hopefully I will try to charge it whether it will work in Pakistan or not
This app is not found in play store but you can downald it from the site shared by @Juen15 .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back