What's new

Mayaclixfamily.com Reviews: Scam or Legit ?

Best_Online_Earning

Best Online Earning
500 Posts Club
Dec 16, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
WHAT IS Mayaclixfamily?
Mayaclixfamily is a Paid To Click (PTC) site.
Advertisers are paying for the Ads and Members will get paid for viewing Ads.

HOW MUCH CAN I EARN WITH Mayaclixfamily?
Up to $0.01 Per Click

HOW TO GET STARTED?
Click to join: Mayaclixfamily

Payment Method:
Perfect Money, Payeer

Minimum Payout:
$10

Payment Proof:

Payment #1
MayaClixFamily 01.png

Operation date: 27 Jul 2021 08:34
Operation ID: xxxxxxxxxxx
Operation type: transfer
Amount: 10.04 $
Comment: Congratulations! You've got payment from MayaClix! Please post your payment proof in our forum.

Thanks for this review, I will definitely try it how soon. The only issue I am having is their payment method, but I should be able to sort it out.

I don't usually trust paid to click websites because most of them which I have seen are just total fakes that ends up not paying you the money after wasting time on the site but I may give this a try.

This is how starclicks started and a whole lots of their members are now complaining that they are not getting paid or they are telling them to upgrade their account whenever they reach a point of cashout

How long did it take you to get to that withdrawal limit? Hope you didn't have to refer a lot before earning that?
Sincerely I keep giving kudos to bizdustry for this platform with many members and still paying (made my first withdrawal today. :) . More exposition is needed on this site

Would have loved to give it a trial, but it is obvious from your review that they do not have Crypto Currencies as payment method which is a turn off.

WHAT IS Mayaclixfamily?

Up to $0.01 Per Click

HOW TO GET STARTED?

Payment Method:
Perfect Money, Payeer

Minimum Payout:
$10

Payment Proof:

Payment #1
View attachment 2615

Comment: Congratulations! You've got payment from MayaClix! Please post your payment proof in our forum.

I would have like to join this paid for watching advert but their mode of payment is not what I like using to be receiving my earnings online, and I would also like to know how many days it will take to reach their payment threshold.

I would have like to join this paid for watching advert but their mode of payment is not what I like using to be receiving my earnings online, and I would also like to know how many days it will take to reach their payment threshold.

Minimum Payout is $10
It will take a long time if you don't invest anything and not added any referral.

If you can get some Referrals then you can reach Minimum Payout easily with out investment.
Else you can upgrade your account and take some RR (Rented Referrals).

Somehow we can trust as the site is old and so many members.

Seriously, in my opinion, I'm not sure if I would be able to be open to taking up such tasks because there are so many scams just like that and people are falling for it.

Seriously, in my opinion, I'm not sure if I would be able to be open to taking up such tasks because there are so many scams just like that and people are falling for it.

Yes - I agree with you.
Almost 99% new PTC sites are scam. They will pay for few days and when many members will join and deposit they will not pay and will turn to scam.
There are some old legit sites, but you must need to get referral to earn. Even by investment also you can't earn more.

Only some few sites are there, in which we can invest some and can earn ...

Does this one require another upgrade for its members to.earn from it? Almost all PTC sites this days are simply requesting for that.

What i can say about them is dey are claims that they have more than two hundred thousand members and have paid out about $77,000. They have also been up and running since

Thanks for this review, I will definitely try it how soon. The only issue I am having is their payment method, but I should be able to sort it out.
Their payment method isn't actually an issue because I can see there perfect money there too as a payment method which is very easy to creat and use instantly

Does this one require another upgrade for its members to.earn from it? Almost all PTC sites this days are simply requesting for that.
No one will force you to upgrade. Its up to you.
You can continue as a Free Member also.

But earning will be slow.
I have also continued as a Standard Member for 3 months and after that I upgrade.

No one will force you to upgrade. Its up to you.
You can continue as a Free Member also.

But earning will be slow.
I have also continued as a Standard Member for 3 months and after that I upgrade.
How much can one earn as a free member there in a month? And again, what's their minimum withdrawal threshold?? That's what I look into before signing up to any site.

I don't usually trust paid to click websites because most of them which I have seen are just total fakes that ends up not paying you the money after wasting time on the site but I may give this a try.
Same with me here because i joined many and the experience is the same you will not get paid after wasting time and data on site to accumulate something.

Many of the paid to click platforms I have ventured into before didn't pay me, so I don't think I would consider joining this one because I don't trust them.

I do not typically count on paid out to click on sites since the majority of all of them which I have actually viewed are actually simply overall phonies that winds up certainly not paying out you the cash after squandering opportunity on the webinternet web site however I might provide this a shot.

All
WHAT IS Mayaclixfamily?

Up to $0.01 Per Click

HOW TO GET STARTED?

Payment Method:
Perfect Money, Payeer

Minimum Payout:
$10

Payment Proof:

Payment #1
View attachment 2615

i need is the payment proof and the time it took you to to earn $0.01, that wil definitely proof if its not a time wasting forum , and how many days can I reach the $10 .

Joining paid to click website can a waste of time if you find the wrong website. This is how I was wasting my time in one paid to click website hoping to make money but at the end of the day, I didn't receive any money and it was all waste of time

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back