Marketing to a generation?

WebKitty

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Jan 8, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Depending on what your site is (blog, forum, store, etc) it might be valuable to market to a particular generation of people. A good example of this would be if you have a music blog that is all about '90s music. You would want to target Millennials as they would be the primary audience who would be interested.

Have you ever done something like this?

Yes it is always good to have niche target audience. For example if you have Android related website and if you promote on iPhone related website than it is waste of your time and money too if you spending.

We should always focus on the target audience. Otherwise, our advertising budget would be wasted and our promotions won't help in closing sales. The basis of advertising is the right product, to the right person, at the right time at the right price. If we don't identify and focus on our target then our entire marketing strategy would fail.

I never did but yes I target specific age group people for my technology website as I know that age group people spend more time on it and who can actually buy something as it helps me to make decent money.

If you want to market to a certain demography, you will have to find a platform that has that demography. let's say you want to market to people under the age of 25 years. You can do it on Tiktok as Tiktok's most active demography is between tha age of 18-24. Social media sites are the best platform to market to a certain generation.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back