What's new

MARKETING OF A NEW BRAND

Be consistent. The most important thing to branding is consistency. Optimize your site. One thing you need to understand in online marketing is that your website is the face of your brand. Make use of the social media. Only use quality content. Leverage on video marketing. Make use of press releases. Start a blog.
These are very important points you highlighted,Branding is a picture or an image that remains after an advertisment has ended,therefore it is very neccessary for a business to be consistent in its branding features like colour,graphics and front page site and logo.Transmitting it through various media platform is very vital to make the brand go far.

In the process of marketing a new brand, having a strong online presence for the brand is extremely important and i believe social media platform will help to market a new brand

Marketing of businesses can be tasking and most times marketing a new product can be challenging especially since the brand is not yet known in the market but with consistency and persistence, people will come to know your product

Yes I support the idea of physical promotional activities. In business, it is called personal selling. Meeting the target market face to face is to a great extent impactful in sales promotion. Mistimes, when consumers meet you in person, they easily believe in the product. It offers the advertiser all the time to canvass and convince the buyer. I think it is more effective.

Yes I support the idea of physical promotional activities. In business, it is called personal selling. Meeting the target market face to face is to a great extent impactful in sales promotion. Mistimes, when consumers meet you in person, they easily believe in the product. It offers the advertiser all the time to canvass and convince the buyer. I think it is more effective.
We had some experience in the product we are dealing on,once we take these products to the prospective consumers there is this welcome approach we get,because we wil be able to tell them mor about the funtionality of the products.

Yes truely you are correct as long as product is involve every individual has their taste and it is always difficult to change from your effective product,it is better to apply the product physically

Most times consumers want to stick to what they already know and used to and this can make a product that is new to the market even with well improved quality and value for money,could not be well received.
I think when this is experienced,rather than leverage on online , tv or radio advert.Physical promotion should be done for consumers to a feel of the product.Is this approach effective.
ThIs I very true, that is why most companies when they release a new product, they would stop production of the older ones or they would reduce the production of the old ones then promote the new ones more so the customers have no choice but to try the new one.

ThIs I very true, that is why most companies when they release a new product, they would stop production of the older ones or they would reduce the production of the old ones then promote the new ones more so the customers have no choice but to try the new one.
Yes that is a strategy that most production line do adopt,but that would be for a product that they already know,just a different brand,but for a new brand outfit,much publicity needs to be done,mainly physical.
Post automatically merged:

Yes truely you are correct as long as product is involve every individual has their taste and it is always difficult to change from your effective product,it is better to apply the product physically
That is where the producer of the new product will have to come in,the customers would want to see added value to what they are currently getting,and that is where your presentation would have to come in.

Last edited:
Brand marketing is a way to promote your product or service by promoting your brand as a whole. Essentially, it tells your service’s or product’s story by emphasizing your whole brand.

Brand marketing is a way to promote your product or service by promoting your brand as a whole. Essentially, it tells your service’s or product’s story by emphasizing your whole brand.
That is very true,because it is actually a statement you are making by delibratelly putting out an identity for your business to the prospective customers.It is what stays with the consciousness of the customers long when campaign has been concluded.

Marketing a new brand product or company, is not an easy task to convince people to patronize you after they are used to well renowned company or product. this can be done through advertisement either on social media platforms, news papers and also mads media and the production of quality products.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back