What's new

Managing multiple Twitter accounts to spike traffic?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I heard of people using multiple Twitter accounts in order to interact with each other and boost a tweet into relevance. This way the link shared or shown will thus acquire more traffic than just posting it and hoping for the best. I don't know if people still do this now or if it even still works.

I have over a dozen Twitter accounts. I don't get traffic from twitter just for tweeting my links. I get traffic only when I have a lot of followers who are interested in my niches and topics. Having multiple twitter accounts will not help you until and unless your twitter accounts have tons of followers. Creating fake activities, by interacting with your own accounts, do not help.

It would be nice to know if it got you any true followers after all that work. It's kind of like the days when people would make fake Facebook profiles to fool people and their fakes would have fakes, etc. Sometimes people can sense a fake though.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back