What's new

Making online money, cryptos, and much more

We have lots of platforms that pay their members but for me surveys sites are not the best, I'm earning zero dollars from surveys site because of my location.
if you are not from a top-tier country you don't need to bother yourself about online surveys because you will not be able to make anything reasonable. It is only good for people who are in top-tier countries.

There is no way to make money on the internet which does not have its effects or negative sides. it may be risky but if you are very good in that particular game you will make a lot of money.
The reason why I am sceptical about gaming's is that I've never seen people talking about how money can be made with gaming like they are talking about how money can be made in cryptocurrency . This indicate that it is not a popular way of making money.

if you are not from a top-tier country you don't need to bother yourself about online surveys because you will not be able to make anything reasonable. It is only good for people who are in top-tier countries.
That's exactly the point, but do you think there's a way to solve this? Not only Nigerians but people from a low tier countries to earn money online on surveys platforms, what do you think?

The reason why I am sceptical about gaming's is that I've never seen people talking about how money can be made with gaming like they are talking about how money can be made in cryptocurrency . This indicate that it is not a popular way of making money.
You're right, but the reason you think it is not popular is because you are not very active in the crypto-currency market. Another thing is that it requires large amount of money for you to get started.

Actually, cryptocurrency is not something you will just learn in one day because it takes some time and experience for you to become a professional. You also need to master technical and fundamental analysis well.
Yeah and the easiest way for one to get use to all these technical and fundamental skills is by he or she having a mentor who will guide him and put him through some decisions and strategies to make.

Hi guys, the page I'm talking about is called Idle Empire. Idle-Empire is a legit GPT (get paid to) site. It offers several earning opportunities, it is available globally, and it also offers great payment methods, such as crypto, games, game points or even direct money, so it can be a decent way to earn some extra rewards online. Plus, it has a very low payout threshold, $0.10.
If you want to get some extra 500 points, (about $0.50), you can use this link when registering:
Oh, and you dont need to gamble or anything like that, is completely free, and you win money by doing surveys or tasks, it's pretty simple
Sounds interesting, but most of these survey sites don't work in all countries, so can you specify the regions it works, and most importantly have you been able to withdraw, this because most sites like this don't actually pay you after your efforts

You're right, but the reason you think it is not popular is because you are not very active in the crypto-currency market. Another thing is that it requires large amount of money for you to get started.
Well , If its requires a large amount of money then how are people succeeding in the gaming business ? . Do you really think people are willing to risk a huge sum of money on something they are not sure of ?

My take on this is this there are many ways that one can use to make online. However there are lots of scamming websites too that try to lure people with extraordinary promises to make money online. I think most paid to post forum are legit.

Yeah and the easiest way for one to get use to all these technical and fundamental skills is by he or she having a mentor who will guide him and put him through some decisions and strategies to make.
if you can be able to locate someone who is very much knowledgeable about technical and fundamental analysis then you can learn it faster. That is probably one of the best ways of learning it.

My take on this is this there are many ways that one can use to make online. However there are lots of scamming websites too that try to lure people with extraordinary promises to make money online. I think most paid to post forum are legit.
Yeah that is why I will like making good use of post to pay forums in order to be earning my cool money, just that some forums and earnings are far better than the other.

It is always incredible that they are so many ways in which you can make money online that a lot of people do not understand but I always advise that you should understand the concept first before going into anything.

You need to have a good skills before you can earn money on those kinds of business, your level of skills and experience will determine how much you will earn.

You need to have a good skills before you can earn money on those kinds of business, your level of skills and experience will determine how much you will earn.
Yeah.. anything that deals with cryptocurrencies, Forex trading and others requires a concrete level of skill, experience and understanding in order to earn well.

I am always pleased to have good skills in any business that you want to venture into because skills is highly needed most especially if it has to do with online business. Your skill will be your certificate to end more.

Yeah.. anything that deals with cryptocurrencies, Forex trading and others requires a concrete level of skill, experience and understanding in order to earn well.
Probably, anyone who wants to venture into cryptocurrency must have proper knowledge of it if not the person will end up losing a lot of money. That is why it is important you don't rush.

Making money online through crypto currencies is something that's almost hard now.

The Market is not friendly.

Things are becoming hard and it is important to not venture into crypto currencies again.

I am always pleased to have good skills in any business that you want to venture into because skills is highly needed most especially if it has to do with online business. Your skill will be your certificate to end more.
That's exactly the point,if you have a good skills it will help you to earn more money, if you noticed what I'm saying people who have skills ended up earning a good amount of money.

I appreciate your efforts for sharing this but for me I don't really have interest in this kinds of site, I see as a waste of time because you'll spend much time without earning a tangible amount.
Most of the websites nowadays are scams, they will not pay you and beside that some of them if pay you it would take a long time to wait for the payment process.

Actually acquiring a skills either in an online business or offline business it is very good that you dedicate your time to a specific skill that will serve as a main goal to the progress of your business.

Actually acquiring a skills either in an online business or offline business it is very good that you dedicate your time to a specific skill that will serve as a main goal to the progress of your business.
It is important that you should acquire skills in whatever you're doing and it is definitely one of the best ways to boost your knowledge and perform better in your field of work.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back