What's new

Making money through Facebook Marketplace

I have not use Facebook market place before but some one told me we can sell Digital item there and also you can as well advertise your item there for others to see and get purchase

I have sold my digital game on Facebook but it wasn't through the Facebook marketplace but the Facebook messenger. Among all my sales, it was only one that I had issues because the buyer refused to complete his payment and I have already released the item.

My deep freezer is a second hand product, I've been using it for 7 years without any problems or fault. If you're lucky to buy a very good brand quality in second hand value product, you will enjoy it very well. I've purchased new items too and they are very good as well.

Second hand products often cause many different kinds of problems. The reason why many people may be selling such kind of products is due to the fact that they themselves may be experiencing problems with those products or they may need money.

Second hand products often cause many different kinds of problems. The reason why many people may be selling such kind of products is due to the fact that they themselves may be experiencing problems with those products or they may need money.

I've not had any problems with the one's which I have been using for years. I have nothing to fear with using fairly used products. What I make sure to do all the time whenever I want to buy anyone is to buy the best grade in the market. They are as good as new products.

My deep freezer is a second hand product, I've been using it for 7 years without any problems or fault. If you're lucky to buy a very good brand quality in second hand value product, you will enjoy it very well. I've purchased new items too and they are very good as well.

When you know how to carefully make use of the product that you have purchased especially if they are second hand products, they will always find a way to be durable for you. But when you carelessly make use of the product that you have purchased, there is always a high chance that they are going to damage sooner than later.

I do not make money through Facebook Marketplace. This is because i do not have any goods to sell on Facebook Marketplace. A lot of people have found success selling on Facebook Marketplace.

Facebook have millions of people using it. If you have any products which you need to sell, they can be added on Facebook marketplace. Facebook doesn't make you pay for doing this as they have waved all charges for it.

Facebook have millions of people using it. If you have any products which you need to sell, they can be added on Facebook marketplace. Facebook doesn't make you pay for doing this as they have waved all charges for it.

There are so many people that I know who are making use of Facebook marketplace to market and promote their business product and services. It's been a very good platform for them because Facebook is always getting new users who are likely potential customers. When you know how to promote whatever you are selling using that social media platform, you will always be getting sales.

There are so many people that I know who are making use of Facebook marketplace to market and promote their business product and services. It's been a very good platform for them because Facebook is always getting new users who are likely potential customers. When you know how to promote whatever you are selling using that social media platform, you will always be getting sales.

Facebook have stamped its feet as the world's best channel of social media for anything you want to do business wise in advertisement, marketing and sales. This is what makes any new business to look for how to use Facebook to promote their business, if they do it right, they will get positive sales results.

I didn't sell anything on Facebook but I see many people sell their items on Facebook and even some people are running their businesses on Facebook.

Selling items on Facebook marketplace is something that have been very useful for a lot of people who know how to make use of that aspect of Facebook. A lot of people are just using Facebook to catch up with friends and chat with their family members but a lot of people are making serious money using that social media platform.

In my experience, Facebook Marketplace is the easiest way to start your online business. You can start selling from the comfort of your home. However, unlike other centralized selling platforms, Facebook marketplace transactions are not monitored and you might be scammed by sellers as well as buyers.

Yeah, that's very correct about being scammed on Facebook if you're not careful with how you make use of the social media platform to sell online. I have been scammed on Facebook too but it wasn't too big amount of money. It was just $30.

Yeah, that's very correct about being scammed on Facebook if you're not careful with how you make use of the social media platform to sell online. I have been scammed on Facebook too but it wasn't too big amount of money. It was just $30.

Facebook is quite open that you will have to be very careful, else you fall prey to some of those scammers. I am always careful with how I operate on social media especially Facebook to avoid losing my Facebook account. You see lots of deals that are not real over there and one should be careful while being there.

Facebook is quite open that you will have to be very careful, else you fall prey to some of those scammers. I am always careful with how I operate on social media especially Facebook to avoid losing my Facebook account. You see lots of deals that are not real over there and one should be careful while being there.
It was actually because of my trust on the person whom I had a sales transaction with on Facebook that led me to being scammed from that particular transaction. If I did everything the way I was supposed to do it, I would have made sure to get my payment before I released the product that I sold to the person.

This is also one of the main reasons why I dislike facebook. You tend to sell products and there are no guarantees that you will receive your money. You tend to sell products to unknown people and there is no process of getting your money back. I reckon they have no escrow system at all.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back