Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I'm curious, with the way social media is these days, and how it has advanced over the years, wouldn't it be kinda cool if there was a retro style social media site? Maybe one that adds the basics of most sites at the time, like MySpace, Friendster, and early Facebook.

Nostalgia is huge right now, and seeing a social site modeled after old social sites, might entice people to sign up. But, how long would something like this last? It would probably only serve as a gimmick. What do you think?

I doubt if people would stay on such sites as they have already moved on to newer platforms. Just for the sake of old times, they may just drop in. Its like spending some vacation time in the mountains with bare amenities.

I'm curious, with the way social media is these days, and how it has advanced over the years, wouldn't it be kinda cool if there was a retro style social media site? Maybe one that adds the basics of most sites at the time, like MySpace, Friendster, and early Facebook.

Nostalgia is huge right now, and seeing a social site modeled after old social sites, might entice people to sign up. But, how long would something like this last? It would probably only serve as a gimmick. What do you think?

I still have some screen shot of what the old Facebook looked like. Whenever I looked at it, I was be in awe of how long we have come with all the social media platforms that have come and gone.

I don't mind having someone create one of the things we used to have decades ago. I will definitely drop in it once in a while.

You may be shocked to see this but there is a social media platform that looks exactly like MySpace used to with similar features. It's called SpaceHey and it really is like going back all those years to MySpace when that was the popular social media platform.

You can find SpaceHey here

You may be shocked to see this but there is a social media platform that looks exactly like MySpace used to with similar features. It's called SpaceHey and it really is like going back all those years to MySpace when that was the popular social media platform.

You can find SpaceHey here
I just saw this social network and it looks great, I never actively used Myspace, but many people remember it with a lot of nostalgia, at least it was a social network where they did not reward narcissism and obsession with showing a false life and that everything is perfect around you, I miss those social networks, in my country there was a very famous one called Tuenti.

I just saw this social network and it looks great, I never actively used Myspace, but many people remember it with a lot of nostalgia, at least it was a social network where they did not reward narcissism and obsession with showing a false life and that everything is perfect around you, I miss those social networks, in my country there was a very famous one called Tuenti.

I know about Tuenti. It was once Spains most popular social media platform. It offered every tool other social media platforms brought to the table by allowing users to set up their profiles, upload pictures and videos, connect and engage with their family and friends. It used to be Spain's Facebook. Unfortunately, the company is how focused on internet based cellular phone services.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back