What's new

MAKE PASSIVE INCOME BY TAKING SURVEYS ONLINE

Actually it's quite good to make passive income online. try engaged yourself but the truth is that survey site are really stressful before you even start, always consider your location because there is always a restrictions.
I wonder why some people are calling taking online survey as a passive income stream. It can never be a passive income stream because you need to be active in order to make money.

Well i think in this experience is not peculiar to youbut it is a common experience to people that are in the tier-3 Nations because surveys does not work there. So, it is better not to do it at all other than wasting.Many of usually complain about most survey websites, that they are not getting surveys question due to their region. Even i can't say i really enjoy most survey websites, I know i get questions most tines but it just doesn't worth my time. The points you get for answering so many question are just too small to losing it.

Making money on survey site is the most safest and the most quickest way of making money online , all you need to do is answer simple survey questions online and make money.
No doubt, it is the easiest way in which newbies can you use to make money on the internet if only you live in a top-tier country. Survey websites is not profitable in some parts of the world.

Personally I wont love to waste my time on any survey site because it's stressful and at the end with won't make you profit due to it high level restrictions on location.

Survey does not work for everyone. it is better we understand that survey is not a global earning platform and that is what we should get into our thinking skull so that we don't waste our time too much on survey sites.

Unfortunately, this is true and surveys are not available in all the countries. The issue is that many companies do not even offer surveys to a few Tier 2 countries as well.

Personally I wont love to waste my time on any survey site because it's stressful and at the end with won't make you profit due to it high level restrictions on location.
it is better for me to venture into other ways of making money on the internet instead of looking for surveys to take. So many of them to not accept people from a particular region.

I wonder why some people are calling taking online survey as a passive income stream. It can never be a passive income stream because you need to be active in order to make money.

Online surveys can never make you rich. They are a great way to earn some extra cash or some rewards by participating in surveys. Moreover, not all the individuals are qualified for surveys.

Actually some people are very lucky with some survey site due to the fact that there location is not restricted in participating but some will struggle and at the end of it they won't be allowed to operate anymore.

Online surveys can never make you rich. They are a great way to earn some extra cash or some rewards by participating in surveys. Moreover, not all the individuals are qualified for surveys.
Even if you are living in the United States online surveys can never make you rich or help you to pay all your bills. It is just an extra way for you to make some cool amount of money giving out your opinions.

If survey site will be the only platform to make passive income online, then am ready not to engage online because I have had a terrible experience with survey site due to it location restrictions.

If survey site will be the only platform to make passive income online, then am ready not to engage online because I have had a terrible experience with survey site due to it location restrictions.
I can understand how you feel, I had similar experience of it in the past. But however having bad experience doesn't mean that you shouldn't try it out if you have to see a legitimate survey that really pays you for your stress.

Even if you are living in the United States online surveys can never make you rich or help you to pay all your bills. It is just an extra way for you to make some cool amount of money giving out your opinions.

Yes, I once saw a video of an individual who was worked on many online survey sites and he never received a really huge amount of money. He merely made a few cents after working for a couple of hours and he stated that it was a really huge waste of time and energy.

Same thing is applicable to me because most of the survey sites are not seeking for the opinions of people living in the tier-3 countries and I reside in the tier-3 country.

Personally I think survey is not my kind because I have tried several platforms but none of them has worked out well for me.

I can't really advise anyone to go it. May be because of location. But to me, taking survey is tantamount to laziness and wasting one time. I have done a lot of survey in the past and none of the paid me. Some people who are from same location with can testify to what I said.

Taking surveys may be easy, but it's not a stable way to make money.

It's very common to be disqualified during a survey, and you'll either be paid a small fraction of what the survey was worth or not even be paid at all!

Other times, you won't be offered many surveys at a time. Depending on the survey site and where you live, you can go days without getting a single survey.

It can also get agonisingly boring answering the same questions in nearly every survey. It's not the most enjoyable way of making money- at least in my experience.

You don't need to bother yourself because it is not possible for you to make money through survey websites. The location you are staying may also be another restriction.

Online surveys are not quite easy to earn or to passive income because I know that is so much stressed and time consuming and do not give us that money what I need sir I don't prefer anymore online surveys to earn as a passive income because if you want to earn through passive income you have to be active there every time.

It's true that surveys are a great way to earn and I've definitely earned from some of them in the past but qualifying for surveys is usually not easy and knowing which platforms accept which people as well is also important.

I find it hard to make anything from surveys, I am usually disqualified in the profiling questions. As I learnt, the surveys are made available for certain parts of the world. So if you aren't from there there is no opportunity to earn.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back