What's new

Make Money On Cointply

Abas10b

Acquaintance
Aug 16, 2021
USD
$0.0500USD
Biznotes
I have no reason to believe Cointiply is a scam. Some of the things about it are a bit weird, and it's still a pretty new site, but as far as I can tell, it's legit. you can earn by playing games, watching videos, taking survey and viewing ads. it might take some sometimes. look at the rating they got 4.6 / 5. that's a lot for scam app. thanks. I hope That helped

I have no reason to believe Cointiply is a scam. Some of the things about it are a bit weird, and it's still a pretty new site, but as far as I can tell, it's legit. you can earn by playing games, watching videos, taking survey and viewing ads. it might take some sometimes. look at the rating they got 4.6 / 5. that's a lot for scam app. thanks. I hope That helped
You don't beat your chest in confidence when you are yet to withdraw... Am not saying they are scam but the payment is low for me.

I know of someone who is a member of this forum who also benefit from this site contiply . I believe that it is still legit but may pay low for most of the tasks there.

Yeah it is legit because i also see someone who is earning from the site even though it is low he even advice me to register with the site of which i did but didn't put me through on what to do.

Cointply is a good platform to make money from. The only issue is just that it comes with limited offer and they do not accept all countries on their platform so not everyone can work on the platform

Cointiply is a legit site. It is one of the best and highest paying PTC websites with many other ways to make money. I do use it before but I left it because it do consumes lot of data. And I can not be wasting my data. And the survey don't accept all countries

Contiply site is a legit site and they are paying , I have been there for about four months and i got weary because I visited the site for a month consecutively and didn't reach the minimum payout.

I know of someone who is a member of this forum who also benefit from this site contiply . I believe that it is still legit but may pay low for most of the tasks there.
I am a member of cointiply since 2018. But I am no longer active on that website. It's because it will take a very long time to reach the minimum threshold for withdrawal.

Cointply is actually a good way to make money online. I have been on the platform for a while and I can tell you authoritatively that the system is very okay to use to make money

I am a member of cointiply since 2018. But I am no longer active on that website. It's because it will take a very long time to reach the minimum threshold for withdrawal.
This is common with faucet claiming sites. Their minimum withdrawal is either high or their payment rate very low. The bottom line is that you have to struggle to make ends meet.

The thing is that the website actually looks legitimate but for me I will really have to get a lot of testimony and payment proof from a lot of people before I can give it a trial because from my previous bad experiences I have known that a website like that can be a scam.

The site is legit does not mean you can make a lot of money. I have a lot of articles on Steemit. It is absolutely a legit site but I have not earned any money on the site. Don't get confused that legit equals money.

well I have not really ventured into that platform before though I once made to research about it but the things I came across on the site itself was an explanatory enough for someone that what's the full beginner or a newcomer to their site, in one word my user experience was not friendly.

Cointiply may be legit program and a lot of people might have earned free money from the site but I have no interest in joining PTC site and make money. I have tried a couple of PTC site but gave up before I could reach payment threshold.

Cointply is a good platform to make money from. The only issue is just that it comes with limited offer and they do not accept all countries on their platform so not everyone can work on the platform
Hello, have you earn on the platform cointply before. Please let me know as I actually want to make some clarifications. And I guess Nigerians are excluded from the site

This is the first time I'm reading about this platform. Based on the tasks I think several other platforms offer the same range of tasks and pay so little in return or even end up being a waste of time.

Cointiply is one of the biggest waste of time. It does pay and I am NOT saying that it is a scam; however, you must never expect to make money on their platform. They are a faucet site and a survey site that never send surveys to tier 3 countries.

Cointiply is one of the biggest waste of time. It does pay and I am NOT saying that it is a scam; however, you must never expect to make money on their platform. They are a faucet site and a survey site that never send surveys to tier 3 countries.
Some surveys in Cointiply pay after getting screened out from the survey , but not the original pay , its just few cents for participating in the survey. This feature is only available in some offerwalls , but sometimes there are no surveys at all.

Some surveys in Cointiply pay after getting screened out from the survey , but not the original pay , its just few cents for participating in the survey. This feature is only available in some offerwalls , but sometimes there are no surveys at all.

I never tried their surveys, so I do not know much about it. I am sure they might pay a few cents, but they might be paying a few cents like 5 or 10 cents, not a huge amount in cents like 50 cents or 70 cents, right?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back