What's new

Majority of Indians still see cryptocurrency investment a difficult task

Knowledge is the key to the castle in any business endeavour that we or anyone will want to endeavour into. Without the proper and adequate know how, we will be the biggest losers in such business and naturally speaking, no one likes that. They will.need to get this cryptocurrency knowledge to good money out of cryptocurrencies.

well that's normal due to the complications that India has toward cryptocurrency, law there isn't really stable about it and people can't decide if they should start using it and investing on it or not, since it becomes a crime to use it if it's banned in the whole country

The fact that the Indian government once banned cryptocurrency in India at a time has made the Indian population to be docile about learning cryptocurrency and this is affecting them quite negatively about cryptocurrency education. This is actually not an excuse for them not to learn about cryptocurrency and how they can make money with the asset.They should educate themselves on the workings of cryptocurrencies with the vast articles on cryptocurrency available on the internet.

I think there could have been some other factors that might be responsible for the slow progression of the Indians in investing in crypto currencies, we might want to put into considerations the challenges of them coping with the negative stories of crypto that is been painted by some governmental agencies in Indian.

Indian government is not very happy with the booming crypto currency market in the country, therefore, it tried to ban crypto currency. Interestingly, the supreme court over turned the verdict and today people can invest or trade openly.

Indian government is not very happy with the booming crypto currency market in the country, therefore, it tried to ban crypto currency. Interestingly, the supreme court over turned the verdict and today people can invest or trade openly.
Yeah , the Indian citizen were able to work towards making their stand known , this made it possible for the government to ban it. Today , adoption in India is on the high side

Definitely, this is a normal thing in many countries of the world because a lot of people still do not understand the concept of cryptocurrencies.

Well I feel such aparthy is a general one among the citizens instead. Because if they really want to embrace the goodies that cryptocurrency has to offer them, they would have gotten all they will need from YouTube already

For them to ban it in the first place goes to show that they do not understand it and so they do not see the value in them. There are ebooks even you tube videos that deeply explains all they need to know.

Wow and here I was thinking Indians were the smartest people on the planet they are supposed to be well grounded in this crypto stuff

Well, I wouldn't blame them if they are sceptical on what the knew nothing about. You don't really want to put your money where you profit is not assured. The negative news too, triggers panic for trading cryptocurrency. This are few reasons why some many Indians and some other countries too do not want to look in the direction of cryptocurrency.

In such cases, there is a great need for crypto platforms to make them understand the essence of cryptocurrency, they need to as well understand the tools which are involved. These are very necessary to boost the economy.

Personally if the world accept the use of cryptocurrencies and make it option for citizens of the country, I think it will be better because the knowledge about it can gradually be access.

But the recent news coming out from there country is that there government has banned the use of cryptocurrency in their country. So that should not be a problem to them anymore since it is not legal in their country,so what is the essence of them getting to know more about it. So my suggestion is for those of them that still have it in hand should find a way on selling it out in the market so they won't loose it all.
I've tried to explain this to my husband since last year December and he just started getting the hang of it this month.
The biggest barrier I believe is mental. People find it hard to believe you can make money like cryptocurrency "out of air"

Maybe the reasons why them don't want in cryptocurrency is because of fear of not to loss their money or could be the fear of hackers, but cryptocurrency is really a good investment.

I don't really know about this maybe you are talking from experience but there are a lot of Indian in cryptocurrency investments, there is one that was interviewed and he is a Billionaire in cryptocurrency

I think the thing is they rather focus on what will bring developments to their country. Cryptocurrency was made by someone else - India is a tech and health hub, they rather use what they have to grow their country

Well I believe they are not just ready and serious about it yet, it's just a matter of time, once they are serious about crypto they would look for ways to actually learn it. Once they even start making use of it, they might not actually need anyone to teach them.

Maybe the reasons why them don't want in cryptocurrency is because of fear of not to loss their money or could be the fear of hackers, but cryptocurrency is really a good investment.
Indian government is suspecting on the large sum of money that people make from cryptocurrency investments. They think there is more room for illegal activities while using crypto , that can the possible reason.

According to survey carried out by India’s CoinDCX exchange , about 80% of Indians are yet unable to enter into cryptocurrency investment due to technical know how .

Earlier this year , cryptocurrency investment was banned in India which made it impossible for Indians to use it , however few months ago the ban was lifted.
Yet , most of Indians are still finding it hard to venture into cryptocurrency because they do not have the basic knowledge.

What do you have to say about this ? , As for me ,I think they are the ones causing problem for themselves. There are many free ebooks and cryptocurrency articles out there that they can read and learn from it.
I am sorry to say but I think the reason the majority of Indian still sees crypto currency investment as a difficult task is because most people there are uneducated and they believe there's no other way around since the government has put a ban on a use of crypto currency.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back