Majority of Indians still see cryptocurrency investment a difficult task

Josemendez

Graphic Designer
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
According to survey carried out by India’s CoinDCX exchange , about 80% of Indians are yet unable to enter into cryptocurrency investment due to technical know how .

Earlier this year , cryptocurrency investment was banned in India which made it impossible for Indians to use it , however few months ago the ban was lifted.
Yet , most of Indians are still finding it hard to venture into cryptocurrency because they do not have the basic knowledge.

What do you have to say about this ? , As for me ,I think they are the ones causing problem for themselves. There are many free ebooks and cryptocurrency articles out there that they can read and learn from it.

I think most of them might not want to invest in it since they have heard many things about crypto currency and how people lose money a lot from it , but they still need to know more on the good side of crypto currency

I guess it's because of the hackers activities on cryptocurrency, and we all know that India major population are not that educated. But India has a nation is open to new invention. I think they need more knowledge about digital currency

According to survey carried out by India’s CoinDCX exchange , about 80% of Indians are yet unable to enter into cryptocurrency investment due to technical know how .

Earlier this year , cryptocurrency investment was banned in India which made it impossible for Indians to use it , however few months ago the ban was lifted.
Yet , most of Indians are still finding it hard to venture into cryptocurrency because they do not have the basic knowledge.

What do you have to say about this ? , As for me ,I think they are the ones causing problem for themselves. There are many free ebooks and cryptocurrency articles out there that they can read and learn from it.
that is a very backward thinking and mentality, truth must be told... it is now imperative for any country that wants to move forward to always make sure that they embrace any developments, global and international development for that matter in order to move forward

Now that the ban on cryptocurrencies has been lifted by the Supreme Court of India on March 4, 2020, there is a wide range of cryptocurrencies, being favored by the crypto enthusiasts in India, apart from the renowned Bitcoin. But before investing, you need to follow the market trends, and that particular cryptocurrency, which you intend on buying. You have to keep in mind, that the market is volatile, hence an investor must be able to bear risks when he is investing.

That is like the case for other countries as well, most people only know about Cryptocurrency because they're introduced to it by doing online gigs or has been exploring internet a lot. But what about the people who doesn't go online much? Those people who only go to social medias and doesn't explore much. They wouldn't know

Only in hindsight we will be able to tell whether an "investment" in Bitcoin was ... Managing for complex perennial grassy woodlands ... Is it still a Retail Bank or rather now a Digital Bank?

Due to high risk factors common people don't have trust on online investment so they are always reluctant to do so. Also due to lack of knowledge, most people are scared of being got scamed from hackers and spammers.

here are different views of different people so we should confirm at first that how many of them is good reviews and how many bad reviews take a step but for this we have to proper investigate before taking any step either we are talking about investment or whatever if their views are not good as compared to the other religion people so might be there will be some problem that has eyes and before with them but we have to concerned all not only Indians people whose reviews are not as good as we think.

I believe they don't yet call it a thing. When you call something a thing then you will go extra mile to gain all the knowledge related to it. Maybe they still see it as fraud or something for that could be the reason why they are away.

In the under develop world such does happen if they don't really know about cryptocurrency and how it work, but it will only be better if they can study on the project and the benefit and the solutions it solving.

I don't think they actually see cryptocurrency in that way that you have just said because most of them are full-time cryptocurrency traders and they are also cryptocurrency investors and most of them are the one that I've been giving signal to some people that have been trading with at least 90% accuracy

The vast majority of Indians still do not know what a corrupt currency is. Until the people of India know what a corrupt currency is and how it is used.They can't use it unless they know about the two currencies on people. That is why they invest very little in BTC.The only people who invest in BTC are those who know about it and that is why the people of India do not know about it.

The same thing happening to India is happening to Nigeria. I don't think is because of technical know how because India is a country of talents believe me and really smart people but the situation of the economy prevents some from Crypto. Why learn about crypto when you don't have capital. No light to charge devices to participate in airdrops. Do you get it now. We are in similar situation In Nigeria too. Knowledge without source of investment is not worth it

Cryptocurrency is not a difficult task the way am seeing it. Everything we are doing in life has its own strategy. So if we can apply correct one to it, it won't be difficult for us to do. It's our approach to it that made it difficult

Since the recent news about the I Dian government placing a ban and maybe starting their own crypto currency coin which is why I think the citizens of India want to reduce or withdraw their participation in the crypto currency market

Maybe if there was more positive public opinion over cryptocurrency, the situation would not be like this. People are still not sure about cryptocurrency and they think it is a risky and complicated process and because of that no one wants to invest.

India has a lot of Tech persons. So I believe it's not a thing of technical know how. Even though there are also so many uneducated persons in India.

I just feel that they are the ones limiting themselves with respect to cryptocurrency based on whatever belief they have.

thumbnail.jpg

Get Paid To Read, Comment And Share News...
Get Paid To Read, Comment And Share News Online​
secure.calch.gdn​

thumbnail.jpg

Do You Want To Improve Your Vision? Read That
Do You Want To Improve Your Vision? Read That​
secure.calch.gdn​

What do you have to say about this ? , As for me ,I think they are the ones causing problem for themselves. There are news ny free ebooks and cryptocurrency articles out there that they can read and learn from it.
thumbnail.jpg

Earn $700 Every Day From Your Phone!
Earn $700 Every Day From Your Phone!​
secure.calch.gdn​
But the recent news coming out from there country is that there government has banned the use of cryptocurrency in their country. So that should not be a problem to them anymore since it is not legal in their country,so what is the essence of them getting to know more about it. So my suggestion is for those of them that still have it in hand should find a way on selling it out in the market so they won't loose it all.

Hmm.... We should not cat the blame on them because if we day they caused the originals for themselves because they are not reading free ebooks and cryptocurrency articles out then we are mistaken.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back