What's new

Majority of Indians still see cryptocurrency investment a difficult task

They actually need to make their own proper research more on cryptocurrency , because many who don't have the necessary basic knowledge might make mistake investing and make huge loss too

Well, I am sure the residents of other countries are also reluctant to invest or trade in Cryptocurrencies. I am not sure why they are so reluctant to take advantage of cryptocurrencies. The fact of the matter is that cryptos have helped people to make money.

Well the perception of people in a particular ideas greatly depend on the nature of the society and the amount of knowledge they have drive from that particular thing and also the amount of motivation or the enlightenment they have about it.

This is basically because they don't have adequate knowledge about it. If they could go online or meet with a professional or expert to put them through,maybe they'd have a rethink

I am not an Indian, but I do not think that cryptocurrencies are that difficult to invest in. You just need proper knowledge and you can deal in crypto. I am quite surprised that people of India find it that difficult. I think this was because crypto was banned in India some time ago, but I do not know the current condition of legality of crypto in India.

It is just for them to learn and understand how it work, I consider cryptocurrency to be one of the most simplest thing to learn most especially for people that are interested to invest and to navigate the exchanges to use, they can use social media like YouTube to learn about cryptocurrency and the blockchain technology.

That is like the case for other countries as well, most people only know about Cryptocurrency because they're introduced to it by doing online gigs or has been exploring internet a lot. But what about the people who doesn't go online much? Those people who only go to social medias and doesn't explore much. They wouldn't know.

Well, it is not only the Indian. I also find investing in cryptocurrency a difficult task. I fear I might lose my money. I even have a friend that spent money to learn it and he still do some analysis most time before investing. If investing in cryptocurrency is not difficult task , many people today would've been millionaire.

Well, it is not only the Indian. I also find investing in cryptocurrency a difficult task. I fear I might lose my money. I even have a friend that spent money to learn it and he still do some analysis most time before investing. If investing in cryptocurrency is not difficult task , many people today would've been millionaire.
Everybody are also afraid that they might lose their money if they are investing in bad project . That is one of the reasons so many people may be losing their money . however proper research could help you overcome it

You know the world is going toward decentralization, why should people have no access to the bridge toward decentralization? Nowadays everyone must have access to crypto because of their future.

I don't feel the Indians are to be blamed for this. They probably don't want to put in a lot of efforts into learning about crypto currencies and at the end of the day, crypto currencies would be banned again.

We all know that the majority of people in India are not very knowledgeable, so I assume it's because of the activity of hackers on the bitcoin market.
However, India is a country that welcomes innovation.
They should know more about digital currency, in my opinion.

Since they have heard so much about cryptocurrency and how much money people lose using it, I believe the majority of them may not want to invest in it; nonetheless, they still need to learn more about its advantages.

It all depends on people , they may have their reasons Why They chose not to focus on cryptocurrency. I personally do not invest in bitcoins but in some other little potential coin for long-term purposes.

before investing, you need to follow the market trends, and that particular cryptocurrency, which you intend on buying. You have to keep in mind, that the market is volatile, hence an investor must be able to bear risks when he is investing.

According to survey carried out by India’s CoinDCX exchange , about 80% of Indians are yet unable to enter into cryptocurrency investment due to technical know how .

Earlier this year , cryptocurrency investment was banned in India which made it impossible for Indians to use it , however few months ago the ban was lifted.
Yet , most of Indians are still finding it hard to venture into cryptocurrency because they do not have the basic knowledge.

What do you have to say about this ? , As for me ,I think they are the ones causing problem for themselves. There are many free ebooks and cryptocurrency articles out there that they can read and learn from it.
The general public is always unwilling to participate online because of their propensity to take the risks involved into account too much.
Most individuals are afraid of being scammed by hackers and fraudsters, a fact that is a consequence of a lack of understanding.

This is not only in India. It is also applicable to almost all countries around the world . Not all citizens of those countries will be willing to invest and they don't see the need to adopt cryptocurrency.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back