What's new

Luno and It's decision on a peer to peer system (P2P)

I really wish they'll discover a method to pay out those that have actually crypto coins along with all of them. I'm amazed up till since they have no idea exactly just what to perform. Most likely their final possibility is actually the federal authorities.

Certainly one of the best development by Luno company.
In a country like Nigeria where crypto trading with local banks is prohibited, Luno has lost s great percentage of customers to Binance who offers a p2p platform.
So bringing a p2p trade to the system would enable customer to continue trading their currencies and Luno would keep on growing

As am sure we all know, luno is one of the well known crypto currency wallets and exchange plathfrom world wild.
In Nigeria, luno claims to be one of the leading crypto companies for over five years nows and still counting. Personally luno was the first exchange plathfrom I used when I first started my crypto journey and the experience has been wonderful in terms of customer care and customer satisfaction.
With the current ban placed on crypto in Nigeria, one would expect that luno by now would have created a P2P system for Nigerians but the opposite is the case, as many funds belonging to Nigerians are still under lock and key. These has made many go for options like binance and even roqqu.
One major reason why luno refused to create a P2P system based on their recent update is mainly because they feel that system is not safe enough and would not want anything to spoil their image as they are trying to create a system that is safe from scammers.
Do you think these cause of action is a wise one from Luno?
I was making use of luno wallet early last year to do my crypto transactions,untill i discovered that their prices have not been updated,i just have to leave that platform and go somewhere else.

Luno could have become the most used cryptocurrency exchange platform in Nigeria but they were not fast enough. Where the Nigerian government banned cryptocurrency transactions they could have brought the idea immediately but now binance has taken over.

It will be a good idea for the luno platform to introduce the features of peer to peer for cryptocurency investors,and that was one of the reason i stoped making use of their platform.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back