Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
So a bit of a bummer, but I found out a while back when Cyberpunk released the new update, that my PC probably wasn't going to be able to run it. Supposedly some newer games are requiring the use of an SSD and will not work property on a standard HDD. So that means I will eventually have to upgrade and get another SSD to do some gaming in the future. My PC has an SSD in it, but it's mostly used up.

I was thinking about buying a external SSD, as I think that should suffice for my gaming needs. I also don't want to open up my PC to install the new SSD, as I'm not sure if I have another slot or not for one.

But yeah, wanted to share that. I think the Alan Wake 2 game requires an SSD to be used. Expect more games to require SSD's going forward.

Three years ago, I bought this laptop because most of the games I wanted to play were not supported by my computer. The one I am using is a mid-range gaming laptop that supports most games available in the market. While my laptop provided pretty good gaming experience, I am also thinking to upgrade to a computer with better specs.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back