What's new

Location very important

Lots of people are now rushing towards investing in real estate because of its viability. One could actually make more money in real estate business especially when you consider acquiring landed properties and as well selling them.

However, one thing is crucial while trying to acquire landed property and that's the LOCATION of the property. Location must often determines the viability of the property. Good location can earn you triple the amount you used in purchasing the property whenever you are ready to sell it. What is take on this?
I would say yes location of Property matters and effects the price of land. Because everyone wants to have all the facilities around its land, which a proper located land can give them. Due to which people demand high prices while selling their land to real estate agents. And buyers also give good price while acquiring those lands.

It is not okay to have a good business plan. It isn't enough to have a good product with quality features and branding but a business person must locate it's business in a strategic position where sales will increase to yield more profit
Locations where customers can easily have access to the company's goods is very important.

I totally agree, the location of the house is very important, both for the investor and for the client, since as you say the cost of the house increases because the demand will be higher. When customers are looking for a home to buy, the first thing they look for is a good location.

Other businesses might take location as a factor that determine the rate of sales but I don't agree this in real estate business. You can invest in any location in real estate business and still make as much as 300% of your capital and even more.....

Lots of people are now rushing towards investing in real estate because of its viability. One could actually make more money in real estate business especially when you consider acquiring landed properties and as well selling them.

However, one thing is crucial while trying to acquire landed property and that's the LOCATION of the property. Location must often determines the viability of the property. Good location can earn you triple the amount you used in purchasing the property whenever you are ready to sell it. What is take on this?
Yes, you are damn correct. Location is key to every business regardless of it being a landed property. You never can tell the type of recommendation you will get if your location is great. You will always win with a good location of business. It aids publicity, recommendation and many other things.

The location of the Building and property to sell goes a long way inF the sales and activities. And moreover the location of a property is directly proportional to the sales awareness. People tends to for properties in good location before considering others.

You are completely spot on on this. Location is very important in almost every sector and more so in real estate. You don't get to build a house of an urban standard for rent in rural settings and expect to get maximum return over investment. No. It won't work.

Yes, location is a very factor to consider when it comes to dealing with real estate business in the sense that if network is poor there might be several complains of if it's not easily accessible to the market or if it's far from where civilization is some might not even consider getting a land at your site.

Of course location is very important when it comes to investing on real estate, a lot of people won't buy a land located in an area where water normally disturb or rent an apartment in such area, also there must be stable electricity as cost of fuel is relatively high now, good road network is also very important, a lot of people prefer sighting their property in urban area.

Yes, absolutely right. Location of land always too worthy. If you have a land in front of road it and other land is not in front then you will see the enormous difference between the prices of both lands. This is what location effect. If that location you have facilities like gas, electricity then also price will matter.

Definitely location pay handy role in any real estate business. When you buy or sell prices will be much differ from each other and you might give more than the price because of location when you buy a land or plot . Similarly you will demand too much price for that piece of land due to this. Location can increase multiple of price at normal location price.

Taking certain factors into consideration before Selecting a business location is very important to every business and investment. This is however much more important in real estate. The standard of living, population density and cost of production determines the profit in real estate. For example you can make higher profit in an urban area than a rural area

The excessive price cutting quickly destroys profits. Also, the owner-manager's salary in a small business represents a much larger fraction of revenues than in a big company, often such a large fraction that little is left over to pay additional managers or to reward investors.

Location decisions can have a big impact on cost and revenues. A business needs to decide on the best location taken into account factor such as: is the location convenient for customers. Location matters a lot in business, if you acquire land in rural area will not give you more sale than urban area

Of course location is very important for any business, because if you start business in population area like as bazar or in big city. Your business will grow dramatically because your products will be buy at large scale as well as in high demand because of high ranking area or papulation. You location should be there, where your busines's branch may one or two not much.

Yes, it is very important. It doesn't matter which place it is, whether it is an urban area or a rural area. If the location of your investment is a residential area, then it will be a matter of you investing and forgetting for a few years. I mean, then you will have to wait for a good ppofite because that is the answer. It will benefit you when there is progress. But if your investment is in urban area then you get profit in 2 to 3 years because obviously population is growing more and development is also booming. That's why you don't have to wait long to reap the benefits.

I agree with the location that is one of the most important element in real estate. We had rented a house that gets flooded every rainy season. It was an ordeal when the floodwater would enter our living room. A friend had bought a lot where there are informal settlers in the vicinity that ruined the image of the village. But the worst is when the area is inhabited by rebels who would extort money from the residents. That is why when buying real estate you have to check on all the angles so there would be no regret.

Location plays a huge role in attracting and retaining the best employees, many of whom keep a close eye on where they're based in order to optimize work-life balance. Good location decisions can significantly boost a company's long-term performance. Poor ones can cost millions in lost talent, productivity and capital.

Actually, let me say location matters a lot when buying landed properties but still, location sometimes doesn't matter. What matters most is the future perspective view of the location. That's, will the location make some sharp development soon? Or sometimes the topographical nature of a particular place too is considered.

Like you said location is very important when running a real estate business. For me if I'm going to rent an apartment,the things I will look out for is if the location of the apartment is free off crime because I won't want to live in a place where the crime rate is very high and by that endangering my life . The other aspect I will look at is transportation, how will it affects my work because I don't want to leave in an area where I have to be getting late to work, that might cause a lot of problems for me at work. The other aspects I will also look at is the light aspect, that is very important to me because I won't want to stay in darkness. Imagine having a tv, refrigerator and other electronics without having light to power them up. These are things that people look at before renting an apartment and if the location is not having all this it will be difficult for people to patronize you.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back