Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I live in a small area and am limited on job options. Which is why I mostly focused on working jobs online, since I can work anywhere essentially. But the jobs around me aren't really up to my standard, or I am not good at them lol. Plus with my anxieties, working online is far more easier for me as well. With that being said, does anyone here live in a small town and that's partly why you decided to work online for a living?

Well I live in a medium-sized city, so I don't think this is my case, but I understand what you're saying, maybe if you live in an area with few possibilities for offline jobs, working online is the best thing for you, since you don't need to move to an area where there is a big city and therefore more offline job opportunities.

I think online business is higher potential when we live in small cities with a lack of job opportunities available, however all jobs need good knowledge and skill to start, and all need trial and error in the process, if likely we like to become writers, and this is also need a good knowledge about grammar, and niche article, if we like trading forex like as me, hence knowledge about how to trade is important to make a business gets success and profitable.

After living in the countryside for 8 years, I moved to a big city about two years ago. Since my expenses were low when I was living in the countryside, my online income was more than enough for me. However, when I moved to the city, I started having difficulties. If you work online, living in a small town can be good because your expenses will be low and you will not be in fionancial strain.

I live in the city where life is very expensive. It's why my job isn't paying me enough money to make me relaxed. I had to look for other means to earn more money. It's what brought me into working online as a freelancer. If I had depended on my job pay, I will be faced with many financial challenges.

I live in a small area and am limited on job options. Which is why I mostly focused on working jobs online, since I can work anywhere essentially. But the jobs around me aren't really up to my standard, or I am not good at them lol. Plus with my anxieties, working online is far more easier for me as well. With that being said, does anyone here live in a small town and that's partly why you decided to work online for a living?
I think it's a wise decision for you to work online, especially in the conditions of the job market, as you have mentioned. If you think you're making enough money for your daily expenses, then it's better for you than living in a big city with a financial burden.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back