Live plants or fake?

Lämmchen

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Mar 15, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Do you have live plants or fake at your home?

I actually have both! I have two planters of fake greenery that I had in a bathroom at my previous house, and they look good up on the stereo speakers. They're getting dusty though, so I need to put some salt or sugar in a brown paper bag and toss them in there to remove the dust.

Then I have 6 real plants in my craft room. I was doing so great at taking care of them and then I forgot to go water them for 2 weeks and they started turning yellow, so now I'm back to being diligent with my watering.

What's the plant situation where you live?

We only buy fake plants in the house. We only decorate with live flowers on special occasions. Unfortunately, we are quite forgetful when it comes to taking care of plants.

I have only live plants at home. I really do not fancy fake plants as it only gathers dust after some time.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back