List of scamming faucet site you worked on

Peterlight

The man for the job
1000 Posts Club
Sep 27, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I am used to working on faucet site whenever I stopped working on forums and I can say I have worked on lots and lots of faucet site which later turned out to be scam.

Dogecoin faucet is one of the scam site I join.
Multicoin faucet and others, I can't really remember all cos I do clear tem from my browser.

Can you share your experiences with us on the comment box, so that we will not fall victim of those scam faucet site.

I'm going to be honest with you, I've used a lot of faucets since I started making money online and I've only come across one faucet that turned into a monumental scam, that's cryptowin.io in which a lot of people lost money overnight, it was working perfectly for almost 3 years, and one day they decided not to pay anymore and steal all the money that people had deposited in revenue shares.

I'm going to be honest with you, I've used a lot of faucets since I started making money online and I've only come across one faucet that turned into a monumental scam, that's cryptowin.io in which a lot of people lost money overnight, it was working perfectly for almost 3 years, and one day they decided not to pay anymore and steal all the money that people had deposited in revenue shares.
It is unfortunate because if you see the money structure of crypto win could not even pay for hosting for people earning penauts and then decide to leave the platform without investing so the scenario is casual.

It is unfortunate because if you see the money structure of crypto win could not even pay for hosting for people earning penauts and then decide to leave the platform without investing so the scenario is casual.
Yes, it's sad what happened with that platform, but I guess they had it planned from the beginning, they took the spoils like many other HYIP platforms, and the fault ultimately lay with those of us who invested there, as the percentage of return was quite suspicious.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back