What's new

List highest paying captcha solving sites??

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
All captcha jobs I invested my time with, never get me the cash I was looking for. I don't know how I will spend my time well in their site, solving captchas but at the end what I earned didn't worth my time at all. I usually spend 12 hours of my time a day solving captchas, but ending up earning very little penny in the rate of $0.60 for those hours dedicated on it. Can any one here, please recommend highest and legitimate paying captcha solving site for me??

I was working with 2captcha for a while, the most I managed to get was $ 6 a month, it is a repetitive and exhausting job, it lasted maybe 4 hours a day, downloaded the application to earn something more, I think it was $ 1 per 1000 captcha.

I think you can get up to $1 per 1000 captchas typed on 2captcha when you work through their application. I suck at typing captchas so it's not my stuff.

it's futile, what I mean is what you doing is more than what then paying you for, why don't you invest your time and energy in other opportunities like paying forums like these...

That is too low compared to the work done and that will be exhausting too
Totally, I still have $ 0.40 there and I have not been able to complete to withdraw, I enter and I do not spend more than 5 minutes. In these days I complete them and request payment.

I don't like captcha paying sites . It is highly counterproductive, you spend more time on them and earn so little. It is better to invest the energy into something productive.

I personally think it's a waste of time to complete 1000 captcha for 1-2 $ ... but you can try 2captcha.com, you can review it here on the forum.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back