What's new

Life of a Cryto trader

Even when their is no Cryptocurrency around, the world have been moving okay, humans have survived too. So without trading them alternate means will be available too, to make money.

Even when their is no Cryptocurrency around, the world have been moving okay, humans have survived too. So without trading them alternate means will be available too, to make money.
You are very right, there's always a way, something must be coined by men to preoccupy them or make the focus on something, cryptocurrencies is just a phase in this time of human existence.

Have you thought about life after cryptocurrencies?? As we are talk right now, there are individuals or group of individuals who are researching on something that can replace cryptocurrencies.

You are very right, there's always a way, something must be coined by men to preoccupy them or make the focus on something, cryptocurrencies is just a phase in this time of human existence.

Have you thought about life after cryptocurrencies?? As we are talk right now, there are individuals or group of individuals who are researching on something that can replace cryptocurrencies.
I haven't thought about life after Cryptocurrency I see it early to discuss about. But in life, we can never say never. Anything can happen, so thinking about life after crypto is still noteworthy.

Cryptocurrency trading is very interesting, one thing I like about cryptocurrency is that you don't lose except you decide to. Patience is also very important.

Have you ever imagine if there's no crypto, no coin to trade with what would have become of crypto traders?
It is simple ,there won't be anything like crypto traders. Cryptocurrency investors exist because there is cryptocurrency ,less people will resort to another type of investment

Before cryptocurency there has always been a means for survival,there is affiliate marketing,forex and the likesthere are lots of busineses one could do online if cryptocurency is not avialable anymore.

Life itself is full of ups and downs so I know that life as a crypto trader would have its own ups and downs too. If there were no crypto, crypto traders would probably be in the forex market or money market or in the regular paid job.
Very true, many would be inside the forex market as it is quit similar. There are many crypto traders out there that are talented in one thing or the other, some even have hand skills, so am pretty sure they would be able to survive.

Nothing would have become the life of a cryptocurrency trader because there won't be anybody trading in cryptocurrency or investing in it if there is no cryptocurrency mad besides most cryptocurrency traders has some other businesses they do because trading crypto is not a full-time job.

I'm pretty a lot of them will probably be in two different Ventures and businesses. Without crypto them I'm sure they'll be other Ventures and other exciting business
Life of a crypto trader involves buying and selling of cryptocurrency and also ready to take responsibility for any loans when he or she makes mistakes and transaction.

The life of a crypto trader involves buying and selling cryptocurrency and also ready to take responsibility for any loans when he or she makes mistakes and transaction.
Very nice explanation but the thread is focusing on what life would be like for crypto Traders without the Invention of cryptocurrencies.

Life of a crypto trader involves buying and selling of cryptocurrency and also ready to take responsibility for any loans when he or she makes mistakes and transaction.
Added to it is that the trader also takes time to observe the market, study the support and resistance level of the market , a trader believe not all days comes with profit

Life of a Crypto trader is more like a graph or swinging pendulum. It is not always easy for them because at times they invest the run at a loss and at times they invest and the market value crashes but also there are also good times in which they invest and the cash out big-time.

Given the ever-changing worldwide markets, the life of a cryptocurrency trader is one of the most tough tasks today. To achieve consistent outcomes, one must be able to quickly adjust to the ever-changing environment.
The secret to trading success is to keep an eye on the Positive Expectancy at all times.

If you want to become a crypto trader, I recommend you use a crypto trading bot. The bot will simplify your work by placing trading order for the price you have set It uses signals to decide when to buy and sell.

Well maybe it won't really affect anybody as you are thinking because we wouldn't know about it, after all it was people that existed even before the invention of cryptocurrency, as long as it is a human asset we can live without it but most people will be unemployed especially those that depends on cryptocurrency for survival.

They'd have been involved in other markets as traders too. Because if you really look at it, the basics of trading aren't very different in the end.
Now crypto traders have learnt to do technical analysis and read charts like what forex traders do as well.

If there had been no coin to trade, I think the life of cryto traders may be somewhat difficult because they make a big money from trading in cryptocurrency. But as we would have it, most of them who can diversify into something else bringing money would not feel the heat too much.

If there were no cryptocurrencies, I think many people would rely on traditional investment options such as stock trading or market trading. The creation of cryptocurrencies have changed the way we look at capital investments and brought a major change in the online investment world.

If you want to become a crypto trader, I recommend you use a crypto trading bot. The bot will simplify your work by placing trading order for the price you have set It uses signals to decide when to buy and sell.
These trading bots are becoming popular by the day, I know of someone who recently started trading with bots, he has no knowledge of how trading works, the bot does all the work. But can these bots really be trusted?

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back